·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIDEO COMMING SOON!!!!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
well where the vid dont make me come over there.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
word to the wise: don't eat the silver Skittles. :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL im waiting for the mini dv to be put onto a dvd disc then ill post. One thing about quality is , 3 fast cars are racing and two with the windows down and its kinda loud and a lil shaky but you know its two skittles and the sound and dashboard of the s/c ION. silver skittle- stock(turbo timer) red (shift kit , lsd intake and exhaust and mopar BOV) goofy guy ill let you watch it at my house when i get it "ill call ya" so you dont have to wait any longer

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For JPK a Skittle?? is a Dodge Neon SRT-4 (2.4liter turbo) . the word skittle is b/c of the fruity colors they come in. stay away from the silver skittles LOL good stuff

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Gimme a call. Id also like to assist in the great header install. I have a cordless impact gun that may come in hand if ya know what I mean.

·
Registered
109 Posts
haha skittle, I like that name. As for SRT-4's we should combine interests with them and not see them as rivals. As with the Cobalt SS, i mean is this about domestic vs. domestic? or...is it about domestic vs. import!?

not to say id love to see the video..haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to see this video. You must have some mods or got lucky. I like the Redlines and cobalt SS almost see them as distant cousins, so dont take this as an insult.

·
Registered
595 Posts
EvenStar said:
haha skittle, I like that name. As for SRT-4's we should combine interests with them and not see them as rivals. As with the Cobalt SS, i mean is this about domestic vs. domestic? or...is it about domestic vs. import!?

not to say id love to see the video..haha

I agree totally!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
ha its like racial violence cant we all just get along. And Colin wheres the Vid man Im ready to come over and see this stuff. And whats up with the Fam no outings lately?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts