Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
If they are going to price it for 22k.. then they are up for a big surprise because they gotta compete against the srt-4 pricing.. so I guestimate it will be priced at around 20k

·
Registered
63 Posts
FastAttack said:
If they are going to price it for 22k.. then they are up for a big surprise because they gotta compete against the srt-4 pricing.. so I guestimate it will be priced at around 20k
22K is pretty close to the 04 SRT-4 pricing... and since Saturns have always been , well, optimistically priced, it wouldn't surprise me to see it cost more than an SRT-4....

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Gotta love that Dodge/Chrysler markup that they love to do on all new stuff such as the SRT4 and Crossfire, plus they did it on the PT and Prowler. I've yet t see a SRT4 for $20K.

·
Registered
64 Posts
the prowler, that was a car that i liked.... a looong time ago.... when there was a chance i could fit in it... oddly enough i fit just fine in a saturn driver seat but not much else.

·
Registered
26 Posts
matt said:
Gotta love that Dodge/Chrysler markup that they love to do on all new stuff such as the SRT4 and Crossfire, plus they did it on the PT and Prowler. I've yet t see a SRT4 for $20K.
Ever heard of bargaining? Oh wait, yah, Saturn...

Anyways, my car was $25k sticker, and I got it for $19,100. Hmm, below MSRP... a few months after the car was released, last April.

Too bad about the Ion Redline, I was looking forward to it. Sounds like the poor matching of the transmission is the biggest performance achilles...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts