Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the dimenssions of the redlines seat(Hieght from the bottom of the sliders to the top of the headrests, width of the bottom cusion left to right, length of the bottom cusion front to back, also an aproximate weight)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on guys just jump out there with a tape measurer real quick. help a brother out

·
Registered
524 Posts
Well I'm at work, so I can't help (maybe later tonight). But why do you want to know, just for personal knowledge?

Tom

·
Registered
754 Posts
richsoucie said:
what are the dimenssions of the redlines seat(Hieght from the bottom of the sliders to the top of the headrests, width of the bottom cusion left to right, length of the bottom cusion front to back, also an aproximate weight)
Height:37 1/2

Width:15 3/8 back of the seat.
Width: 19 1/8 front of the seat

Length: 22

Weight: dont know I guess what ever fat ass is sitting in it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That's a somewhat strange request. I hope your intention of purchasing a RL is not hinging on how well your rear fits in the seat. Anyway, I am 6'0", 185 and it fits me like a glove. Why do you care about the weight of the seat anyway?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hawflake said:
That's a somewhat strange request. I hope your intention of purchasing a RL is not hinging on how well your rear fits in the seat. Anyway, I am 6'0", 185 and it fits me like a glove. Why do you care about the weight of the seat anyway?

Maybe he's trying to sneak an immigrant across the border? hehe JK. Hey I'm a big boy and the seats are very supportive. Best way to find out if the seats are to your liking (if you intend on using the seats to sit in and not transport some black market organs or something along those lines) is to go to the dealer and have a seat in em.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no i am actually buying some and need to figure out shipping

·
Registered
610 Posts
richsoucie said:
no i am actually buying some and need to figure out shipping
I bought a set of Ion seats from LKQ online and they cost $90 (sellers arrangements) to ship Truck Freight. They just came in one big box.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you got jipped i went to fedex and they can ship them fedex ground for $50

·
Registered
610 Posts
richsoucie said:
you got jipped i went to fedex and they can ship them fedex ground for $50
Didn't have a choice. I figured I got off easy since they advertise $100 - $150 in their ebay ads. The seats were virtually new, exactly the color I wanted, and I only paid $70 so I didn't feel too bad. Fedex ground is definitely the best. I even shipped a car hood through them once. BTW, the headrests are easily removed and will reduce the envelope considerably.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yeah by the way thanks chabz unfortunatly this dumbass sold them to his brother in law for $600 to put in his cobalt even though i was offering $800. Will they even interchange into a coblat?

·
Registered
610 Posts
richsoucie said:
oh yeah by the way thanks chabz unfortunatly this dumbass sold them to his brother in law for $600 to put in his cobalt even though i was offering $800. Will they even interchange into a coblat?
There's a set on ebay for $1000 if your interested. Too bad on the other deal, but I might have been tempted to do the same in his position. Packing and shipping large items is a pain - I've done it many times myself. Sometimes an easy deal is worth sacrificing some cash.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just curious, if you have a RL, why are you buying RL seats? Or is it like when SRT4 owners swith out the viper seats(suck for road trips) for the buckets in the SXT?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts