Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive now seen a black and a silver one in naperville on route 59 and in bolingbrook,romeoville area....whos gonna claim them

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I saw a silver one on lake cook rd today too. In Palatine/Deer Park... had that sunroof wind-deflector on it...

·
Registered
258 Posts
MIne's black too, but sorry haven't been on 59 lately. When are we all going to get together? :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Black one could be me :D

I live in DeKalb but my girlfriend goes to school in naperville. I drive on 59 usually everytime i go there

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
BlckRdln04 said:
The black one isn't me.. im from buffalo grove and havnt been on 59.. but we should still all arrange a time to meet up..
Did you ever see a red Redline, turning onto Rand Road in front of you? Would be a couple of weeks ago now.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
You'll see me, I'm sure. I'm the only red one I've seen yet. I've seen a red quadcoupe, and 2 black Redlines, a Silver, and a Blue. I'm in the Portillio's parking lot alot during summer months! Love those beefs and hotdogs! Just look for my new, cute, 'Eaton Inside' stickers. :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
u got the eaton inside stickers too??

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Yea, after you posted those pics, NavyMitch gave me the name and email of a guy to get them from. Just got em this weekend, they're pretty neat. It's the computer geek in me manifested in sticker form! Where did you end up putting yours at again? I stuck 'em on the back of the quad doors...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I see a silver one on I88 every morning going toward chicago and back toward Naperville in the afternoon. It has the high spoiler. Too bad I am always going the other way!

·
Registered
44 Posts
i do not have a black redline but i am in chi town at least 10 times a year last time was back may 6 for my old car clubs meet. might be going back real dsoon though six flags pwater parks calling me lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.