Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some Redline video clips? Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough? I've visited at least four Saturn enthusiast specific forums (including this one) and can't find squat. There's a boatload of dyno, street and track vids to be found dedicated to the SRT4 in comparison. The only thing I have seen, is a lame segment by IGN that's more lip flapping than actually showing off the car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's better than nothing, at least I can see and hear one in motion rather than still photo :)

The reason I'm so interested is; the Redline was the car I wanted before I gave in and bought an SRT4 last fall. In my neck of the woods, the Redlines didn't arrive until damn near spring. Even though SRT is a more powerfull car, to be quite honest I'm kind of kicking myself for not waiting. My daily commute of 10 miles is mostly a mundane trek through farmland, with little chance to use all the horsepower. Anywho, I'm rambling.

Even if you don't have a host, you can shoot them to me at [email protected] That account should be able to handle decent size attatchments.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Dirty me and my car club stc are goin to the track on the 16th and one of the ppl in the club have a digi camcorder so we will be making a video. We have one so far its at www.sixthsphere.com . You should check out our site its pretty cool, not only a few redlines but some fast ass s series also.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very cool. Are you talking curves, or 1/4 mile track? Either way I'll be looking forward to seeing some action. All the tracks are closed in WI as far as I know, must be nice to live in a warm climate.

·
Registered
609 Posts
yea we do all drag racing at the track... No curves for us yet.but the vid might be done within the month.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Cool ill have to talk to the person thats making it!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yep, the 16th baby! We're goin for the record! LOL! I'm hopin we better the 14.5 that was done by someone else. Nice cool FL weather should help out alot. Wish him luck...ok ok wish me luck, cause when he lets me drive it, I'll getter done. :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
LOL!! Probobly but hey ill have fun!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Hey we will get it on tape!! The first recorded redline breaking into 14.5!! Itll be sweeet!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts