Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had heard these redlines things are fast, and that they can smoke a mach 1. I was all scared and stuff until I actually ran into one and blew it away like it was standing still. It was a good race until I realized that he was flooring it and I pulled it out of overdrive and into a better gear.

From a 65 roll I put 3-4 cars on a redline that was trying to race me in a matter of seconds.

So much for your cars being fast, whoever said they smoked a mach1 was lying his ass off.

·
Registered
679 Posts
That was me man, im srry. let me clear this up for ya it was a girl and she started low rpm in 3rd and i was high in 2nd where our pwr band is good. unlike 65mph where we have none , wich is where you raced the rl from so just like i beat the mach 1, you beat a rl at no pwr band. visa versa .So keep your mullet racing to yourself. I pwn your z28 from a roll LOL!!!! Kepp up the good work Fonzie.......ya ass.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Colin said:
That was me man, im srry. let me clear this up for ya it was a girl and she started low rpm in 3rd and i was high in 2nd where our pwr band is good. unlike 65mph where we have none , wich is where you raced the rl from so just like i beat the mach 1, you beat a rl at no pwr band. visa versa .So keep your mullet racing to yourself. I pwn your z28 from a roll LOL!!!! Kepp up the good work Fonzie.......ya ass.
You can beat me from a roll?

Wanna put some money on this?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Take that 1k and use it twords a saturn Redline. At least it would be money well spent.....Mullet racer!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sepsis said:
I had heard these redlines things are fast, and that they can smoke a mach 1. I was all scared and stuff until I actually ran into one and blew it away like it was standing still. It was a good race until I realized that he was flooring it and I pulled it out of overdrive and into a better gear.

From a 65 roll I put 3-4 cars on a redline that was trying to race me in a matter of seconds.

So much for your cars being fast, whoever said they smoked a mach1 was lying his ass off.
Shit happens, you don't have to be a dick about it. I'm sure Colin is well aware that he will lose to an equally driven MAch-1. It's just in that particular situation he came out on top and wanted to tell fellow enthusiasts about it.

Now play nice or go away troll ;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
I seriously think you need to go cut your Mullet!! Go race some one for chewing tobacco or someone who cares...... Mullet Racer!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thanks slo sho. Im gunna go race some mullets and ricers tonight , so ill leave him to go bench racing. For all we know he could have raced a kited ion and claimed a win against a RL. later guys.............. and mullet racers!!!

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
bring it, i raced and auto ls1 T\A from school, (auto)

we were neck and neck 1st-2nd, i shifted to 2nd and he was ahead by a door, and as i redlined 2nd i pulled the entire way, third i was ahead, as i got to 4th i was still ahead but he seemed to get a 2nd wind or something, but my lead made it impossible for him to take me.

he was pissed the next day in class, so he wanted to try from a roll, heh he picked a 40 mph roll... i dont have to say anymore.

moral of this story, a good driver in a RL can come close or win against a v8 F Body

keith-

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SilverRedLine04 said:
bring it, i raced and auto ls1 T\A from school, (auto)

we were neck and neck 1st-2nd, i shifted to 2nd and he was ahead by a door, and as i redlined 2nd i pulled the entire way, third i was ahead, as i got to 4th i was still ahead but he seemed to get a 2nd wind or something, but my lead made it impossible for him to take me.

he was pissed the next day in class, so he wanted to try from a roll, heh he picked a 40 mph roll... i dont have to say anymore.

moral of this story, a good driver in a RL can come close or win against a v8 F Body

keith-
I'm glad you can beat a stock auto.

Mine is neither stock nor an auto.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Yes its true Colin is a moron. But he has a quick car. I will take that race. Not to step on Colins toes but Im pretty sure I can beat him like a red headed stepchild. If he shifts right he will take you.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Im not offended at all goofy, Thanks for the comp. Sepsis Go troll around the f-body forums along w/the rest of the mullets.LOL.....Mullet Racer!

·
Registered
679 Posts
we prob are the fastest but im not bragging. Im a loser that bought a saturn. remember?? Sepsis. I dont know what we run from a roll i nvr tryed to know. but i know ive beaten z28 camaros and shit like that. Thats all i need to know. thats all you should need to know too.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.