Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im at my school When i see my friend who finally got his integra. It has a motor swap b-18 i think with alot of mods (flywheel, new internals, balanced, intake headers exhaust) but no turbo although i think it soon will be.
So we pull out of the school driveway onto main street and let it go. it was basically a 30 mph roll. I was in second so i pulled like car and a half. It was a quick. im scared shitless of when he gets that turbo. but i think he will be to once i get mine ;)

oh yeah...i have a k&n intake and full 3 inch exhaust.....and some painted rice on the motor

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
the integra GSR is the only car n/A that has ever ran with me :(
He had piggy back and his redline was 10000 rpms!!!!!!!!! :mad:
other than that he has intake, full exhaust (header back) , pulley, clutch, and flywheel and prob some other stuff he beat me first and second gear i came up by third 4th we were neck and neck, and by the end of 4th i had a bumper :)

funny thing was had no interior also one set rest was metal no door panels etc!

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
do you think if you drive a saturn naked you might get a better time...... i mean w/o clothes your like at least 2 lbs lighter and then you dont have the clothes that could mess up your shifting. :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
yea i believe in that philosophy :p plus when a hot girl pulls up i got this snake that chills on the window seal just staring :D i just hope the venom dont spit on her she might liek it ;) hahhaha lol j/k

I found a decal on ebay and thought it was funny so i modified it by addign his "best friend" lol ;)

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
lol i agree with that sooo much. just gotta give her a warning.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
gotta make that one as a shirt or a hat or hell even a sticker.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
17w/rl said:
Im at my school When i see my friend who finally got his integra. It has a motor swap b-18 i think with alot of mods (flywheel, new internals, balanced, intake headers exhaust)...
If it's '94+ they all have B18xy. Gotta be more specific.

Balanced?

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
hell ill make a phat sticker so it can go over the whole back window and make it so its almost like a tinting so you can still see thru. i bet you id be pulled over sooooo many times but i wouldnt care id keep it on.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i think on that pic we gotta make the guy a little bit bigger and his little friend a big friend and then i bet some of the cops would get a kick outta it. at least the ones with a sense of humor, but i dont think the ladie cops would get so much of a kick, maybe a swift kick in ur ass.

·
Registered
679 Posts
gOOD KILL ALLMOST DEATH.
yeah those b18c's are fast as hell from a dig w/traction they are trouble expect to play alot of catch up. from a roll make it a 10 or 40 anything else will = death

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was sketched out going from 20 i knew it was out of the prime range and i was in second. But pulled it through. Everyone loves the blower with intake. Thats what i love. **** BOVs a loud ass supercharger is so much better.

·
Registered
221 Posts
17w/rl said:
i was sketched out going from 20 i knew it was out of the prime range and i was in second. But pulled it through. Everyone loves the blower with intake. Thats what i love. **** BOVs a loud ass supercharger is so much better.

I like bov's. ;)

they are fun to scare pedestrians and people driving with there windows
down. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
cvenom2122 said:
the integra GSR is the only car n/A that has ever ran with me :(
He had piggy back and his redline was 10000 rpms!!!!!!!!! :mad:
other than that he has intake, full exhaust (header back) , pulley, clutch, and flywheel and prob some other stuff he beat me first and second gear i came up by third 4th we were neck and neck, and by the end of 4th i had a bumper :)

funny thing was had no interior also one set rest was metal no door panels etc!
Thats alot of money on mods to run 14s.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
BLUBYYOU said:
I like bov's. ;)

they are fun to scare pedestrians and people driving with there windows
down. :D
Funny you say that. My g/f had the SHIT scared outta her one day when a stage 2 drove by with my window's down. I was sitting at a light, waitin to make a turn, and he drove by at the top of third and blew off RIGHT next to my window. It was funny as hell how fast and high she jumped, not to mention the scream.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
Funny you say that. My g/f had the SHIT scared outta her one day when a stage 2 drove by with my window's down. I was sitting at a light, waitin to make a turn, and he drove by at the top of third and blew off RIGHT next to my window. It was funny as hell how fast and high she jumped, not to mention the scream.
lol.

it's always fun, until it happens to you, and believe me, it happens all the time
to me. :eek:

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
man i wish some one would blow me off....... lol :)

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
thanks but i like it louder please.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts