Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not even fucking close...he had three tries too....

scenario: pull up to the light...i hear his POS behind me and he lines up next to me...then he quickly shoots a couple feet in front of me...i rev my engine and catch up and he revs it back giving me this...."look-at-this-little-loser-in-his-lame-saturn-look.....i pointed to the light and in less than a quarter mile i smoked him by maybe 7 cars....i thought it might be closer with his stickers all over da place and his lame ass soupcan exhaust....we did it twice more...he got close on the second but i misshifted....(wearing sandals) :p :p :p

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Did you happen to be on Woodward in MI earlier? I doubt you were, but this Miata zoom-zoomed past me, just cruising but definetely in the wrong gear because you could hear his engine straining too high. It didn't even look like the kid was old enough to drive either. I just let him pass me and didn't even bother, there was too much traffic during the day. He drove up next to a Mustang that was ahead and started revving away, and then a Porsche was a little bit farther up. He continued to rev at the front of the light at the Porsche and Mustang, and he just took off, but didn't get any action from either car (I was behind a car and not able to do anything but watch). His Miata sounded like it was struggling pretty bad, it was way too loud, looked like a stock exhaust, but did not sound like a healthy stock exhaust one bit...probabbly because he drives it way too hard way too much...stupid little kids...

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
watch out for these guys , my wife just sold a 1999 10th anniversary edition with a full satge 3 turbo kit on it it dynoed out at close to 400whp with major work done to it, now im not saying youll see these all the time but you may just get smoked by one if you unlucky enough.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i think the miata would be agood car to hook up with engine only mods nuthing done to the enigine. just lower it, jet an angine swap, turbo, i/h/e and all that other stuff you need for the car to run good. i saw one runnin 11 sec 1/4 mile at the track i got to. i was like dang :eek: you don't see that everyday.

·
Registered
425 Posts
We have 2 of them crusing around here with 5.0 'Stang transplants in them. Once they hookup they go like stink.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
the new MazdaSpeed Miatas are pretty sweet. I'd probably take one if i could hook it up with a turbo and a bunch of other stuff.
But donn't get me wrong, i'd much rather keep my 2004 Ion Redline over a Miata. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya me too....then i tried to race a guy in a corvette but he wouldnt play..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts