1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
629 Posts
that was good we need to do a couple more vids im getting the header wends and putting the 17s back on .

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder who it could be??? Its a sweet vid tho we need to go to the track sometime but i need to work a lil bit more so i can have $$$

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dunno if i can make it. I may work and im so broke and i havent even got paid yet. im gunn have to wait

·
Registered
629 Posts
boost valve bypass do a search on mr2 supercharger or mustang supercharger might give you some ideas... he pulled on me pretty good mine looks better tho.lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes it does look better. your rims are so sweet. i want some maybe 18/19's. I know i put up alot of vid's but i put up some of me loosing and winning. its all good my friend has a srt that i play w/all the time he runs 20psi and pulls pretty hard. hope you like em

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey man it was a 60$$ digital camera w/30sec vid capeable. Give me a break. Dont make me put a hurten on you too LOL. Ok Thats what my redline has how about anyone else? You can make it out. you can hear the blowers, see the car for a sec then the end of the race . Be happy and shut your yap you yanker!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its bad enough you beat me all the time i have to let the whole world know you do too. You have stage one, you suck i hate loosing. Ryan your shit is fast.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I have a toy in the garage if you need me to help you out in making someone look bad Colin *dr. evil laugh. . . You know what Im talking about.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No bikes now, that cheating. haha youd do a wheelie past em and just keep goin

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I dont stop till theres no more room. So if I have to take it 200mph+ then thats what I gotta do. I have had poeple seriously race me on the bike though. Odd but hey to each their own. Its just a bike right? Cheating. Cheating would be racing a car that has been modified past what your car has. Its no longer a drivers race its a wallets race.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts