Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i got it to work but no movie just black.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Shows that it takes a good driver to get great times.

Silver RL (stock)won by 3-4 car lengths ahead of Blue RL (short ram & alky injection).

What were the times for more accurate / detailed numbers?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Nice kill but it looked like the blue was gaining pretty fast from where i was watching LOL. its all getting off the line in those cars me, barry and jared raced at the track all the time . Who launches better gets the win.

·
Registered
679 Posts
What about the times fellas????????????? what were they.
Did blue miss 2nd for a lil bit or did he bogg into second.......i was just asking cuz shit happens like that......but if not the silver did hurt him off the line

·
Registered
89 Posts
i take it that was navymitch:??? i think he was def gaining hard though. i want to see some real dynos on that alky kit before i throw down cash.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Colin said:
Nice kill but it looked like the blue was gaining pretty fast from where i was watching LOL. its all getting off the line in those cars me, barry and jared raced at the track all the time . Who launches better gets the win.
I did look like that later on. This clips needs 2 cameras: one where it is and one at the finish. Post the times.

·
I
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll post times later when i get back home, Mitch will have to post his own times. I do not have his slip.

·
Registered
679 Posts
They prob cut them in half didnt they???? I hate it when they do that sum trcks suck. You pay good money to race but they do things half assed and you only get to run like 5 times on a good day. Cops wonder why people race on the street- Gosh!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Mitch totally bogged the launch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts