·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
416 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
hey guys, heres a video i took of my car (trustworthy friend driving) with the airbox removed and the k&n filter put on.

also ill throw in a fun little video of him playing in his trans am ws6.

if the links dont work i apologize, its my first time.......and the file sizes arent big, no bigger than 4 megs.

check em out!!

Right click and save-as, you know the drill....

http://www.xwarlordx.com/xtremesc2/redlinemovie_NEW.wmv

http://www.xwarlordx.com/xtremesc2/ws6 movie_NEW.wmv
Is that whining sound the supercharger I hear?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, that it is.

my friends girlfriend told me it sounded like an rc car, haha.

i love it though, it gets nice and loud......but as you can see i didnt have alot of room so we couldnt get the rpms too high

·
Registered
609 Posts
Man... Thats pretty damn cool! My cars exhaust pops like that too, but the supercharger doesnt whine like that! Thats crazy, i know what im doing my next 2 days off. :D

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
yea the S/C looks sweet i can't wait to do that to mine. BTW do u have a K&N filter also?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
You have a black RL with the red stripes too???

Awesome sounding. You weren't joking about how loud the S/C noise is.

Do you have the stock exhaust? Mine pops like that too but it didn't start doing that until I had the magnaflow muffler put on.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
hey when your ready to start experimenting with the intake call me up Ill come over and butcher mine at the same time.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, its a stock exhaust, and i can do with the farting and popping.......its what happens before you let off the gas that is the sweet part :D

......im planning on taking the pinstripe off though, im not a fan of pinstripes.....even tho it does work with the car.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Excellent. Can't wait for the Vita Technologies intake.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
Yeah, its a stock exhaust, and i can do with the farting and popping.......its what happens before you let off the gas that is the sweet part :D

......im planning on taking the pinstripe off though, im not a fan of pinstripes.....even tho it does work with the car.

I was originally gonna get a blue one but when I saw the red on black scheme, I decided to get it. Plus the car IS called a "Redline". :D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i know, but im goin for as dark a color scheme as i possibly can. check out the black mesh grill i posted in the media forum.

i wanna tint the windows, get graphite or black or somethin like that wheels....get black saturn emblems......just pretty much darken every aspect of the car cept the headlights and the tails, i think that'll look sweet.

·
Registered
142 Posts
video...

How do you get video up onto the internet?? I have a cam and want to take video of my Redline also....any suggestions I have video editing software and a PC computer.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a guy from another forum gave me some webspace.

i used avs video converter to resize it.....and i didnt cut it or anything, but windows video maker works just fine for editing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts