Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
If you'r talking about that monster that takes up about half my rear view mirror then that's a yes....

·
Registered
786 Posts
Ditto that.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I've got the big one. Technically it's supposed to 'help' rear down force aerodynamically. But I find the better purpose of it is to block the bright ass headlights at night behind me in my rear view mirror :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Im trying to find a silver qc that would like to trade me out of my low spoiler for none.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I got the Aerowing installed after I bought the car. Went to an autoshop, they ordered it offline, painted and installed it for about $400.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yea I wanna get the big wing I'm going to contact my dealership about it and find out or I'll talk to my new shop about getting one. Though I might keep the low one for the more sleeper look.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
It was funny though, the shop said that the factory wing was the hardest one they'd ever tried to remove. That factory adhesive is a bitch. It took them a few times longer than most cars to install the aerowing. Now I've just got the old wing in the garage, don't know what to do with it.

Yea but doesn't the dealer try to charge like $600 for the aerowing? I think you'd be better off just dealing through the shop.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
But does $399 include the paint and install? Because as an option when you purchase the car, it adds (I thought) $599.
But I've been wrong before so...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Mine came with the aerowing. You can pick them up on Ebay cheap and they are the same aftermarket spoiler that the dealer will sell you.

·
Registered
808 Posts
jpapa said:
I've got the big one. Technically it's supposed to 'help' rear down force aerodynamically. But I find the better purpose of it is to block the bright ass headlights at night behind me in my rear view mirror :D
yup yup good light blocker

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
IeatRice said:
But does $399 include the paint and install? Because as an option when you purchase the car, it adds (I thought) $599.
But I've been wrong before so...
No, it's like $380 or something when it comes on the car. Check the website.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Did you already ask you dealer for the installed cost? I would assume that they get the wings from the factory already painted. The mounting is the same as the small wing. My dealer told me that if I wanted a big wing on a car that didn't have it, they would put it on for the same cost as the option. Said that they have like 3 of each color in back at almost all times.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts