Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's more fun than I thought it would be. Interior is intact and everything works. It has a code p1182 which I am trying to determine why. Some dummy broke the air box on it. All I have is the rubber elbow that comes off the throttle body and runs down to the MAF and air filter.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome to the club sir. These cars have a ton of potential to put down some serious power if you intend to upgrade it. They usually surprise people especially with how cheap you can buy one. As you add upgrades and make it faster you start to smoke alot of other vehicles on the road and I can tell you nobody likes to be beat by a Saturn. It is very satisfying to embarrass V8's on the road, just saying. I personally also like that the Redline is somewhat rare as there were only 5000 or so made total.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
It's more fun than I thought it would be. Interior is intact and everything works. It has a code p1182 which I am trying to determine why. Some dummy broke the air box on it. All I have is the rubber elbow that comes off the throttle body and runs down to the MAF and air filter.

that could be your p1182 - get the box fixed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts