Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i did a search and found nothing.

anyone here gonna make RedLineForums.com decals?

what is the font used for header lettering?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i tired to get it together once but could not get enought people together to get them made.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Well, I've been in from the beginning. Pclear's parents own a shop that can make these, and he posted that they would be able to make these, if we wanted them. I'd be in for some, as long as we left off the www. in the beginning.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RedLineForums.com

that is what it should read with the same font as the header

anyone know the name of the font used?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
No, don't know the name of that font, but some others might prefer it to be in the Bladerunner font, which was what I believe was the consensus in the last thread about this. I'm would be up for either font.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
yea bladerunner was the font that won the poll from when i was trying to get it together, i think that is a great looking font

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am in for a couple as long as they are not huge, something small to go on the bottom of the back side windows would do it for me. I also like the font on the top of this site. Where are the mods to help us out with the font name?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
jeepin79 said:
I am in for a couple as long as they are not huge, something small to go on the bottom of the back side windows would do it for me. I also like the font on the top of this site. Where are the mods to help us out with the font name?
I agree. Something small for the bottom of the back window.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the header font is much better than bladrunner

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
hey guys sorry its takeing a littl longer than expected but they just got done doing a huge job so we should have one comming real soon. so from what i hear is that bladerunner is the font that is wanted and then the size should prob be around 24 or do you guys what a bigger/smaller?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Bladerunner or the font on the page header above. No one know which front that is though. And 24 what? 24 inches, 24 size font? Be a little more specific so we can better guage the size.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
the font size. i thought i said that but i might not have .... i dunno what the hell i typed .. just have a fat migrane right now.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
pclear9061 said:
the font size. i thought i said that but i might not have .... i dunno what the hell i typed .. just have a fat migrane right now.
I would say personally I would like the font on the header and a little bit larger than the font on the header. I dont want anything crazy, I am not that big on decals so I want to keep it small.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
If we made the decal like 4-5 inches in length, and maybe an inch or so in height, then I think it would be a good size compared to the window. Don't know what size font that would be, but, check it out. What do you think?

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
that sounds good im gonna run it by them tonight since they finally will have a free moment and i will let you guys know asap.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
and after i talk to them i am gonna need a head count which i will post a thread in the general section and i will need some info and im gonna start it now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts