·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
we tried to get an all of cali meet together a while back, everyone has limitations on how far they will go so it makes it difficult. I don't have the RL anymore but I wouldn't mind hanging with you guys at a meet, if ya dont' mind.
I probably wont have the redline either after tomorrow. I might be getting a new cobalt ss/tc.

·
THE LEGEND
2,603 Posts
I probably wont have the redline either after tomorrow. I might be getting a new cobalt ss/tc.
Greg, don't be stupid. everybody & their mother has a friggen cobalt. How many redlines are there. :shrug03::domotwak:

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
but johnnnnn he wants a blow off valve!!!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
but johnnnnn he wants a blow off valve!!!!!
I do want the BOV, but I also want the suspension, brakes, horse power, and best of all warranty. I find out tomorrow if I get it

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
You mean you'll find out tomorrow if you're going to be like every other car on the road.
wow what a hater... i still haven't seen a turbo balt around here. I know 2 people that have them because 04redline tuned them. The balt is a much better car and my car is broken / pushed to its limit.

·
THE LEGEND
2,603 Posts
wow what a hater... i still haven't seen a turbo balt around here. I know 2 people that have them because 04redline tuned them. The balt is a much better car and my car is broken / pushed to its limit.
:jawdrop: Greg, get ahold of yourself, you don't know what you're saying...That's crazy talk.

·
THE LEGEND
2,603 Posts
wow john you're right... i still haven't seen a turbo balt around here. I know 2 people that have them because 04redline tuned them. The balt is a crappy car and even though my car is broken & pushed to its limit, it's still way better & I think i'll keep it.:)
^^^^ There I fixed it for you buddy^^^^ That's what friends are for. :indiffere

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
^^^^ There I fixed it for you buddy^^^^ That's what friends are for. :indiffere
funny guy, I have to wait til tomorrow to see if i get it. you'll like it.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts