Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking into getting a new pulley for the SC and was wondering if anybody knew if it was necessary to buy a pulley puller? SFPH has them but they are 150 bucks. If we do need this then would that also be something we would have to tack on to the Psi-fi kit?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I wouldnt trust any tool on my car. Ill pay the 40 bucks to get a good one for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I bought mine a while back from Sear's to do some work on my Grand Am so I'm in luck with that one.

But the local Advance Auto has free rental on all of their tools. You just have to put a deposit down on the tool then you get it back when you bring it back.

·
Registered
196 Posts
So does Autozone or Advance have a tool that we can use? The pulley for the Cobalt is on the way and I'm wondering if we'll have to buy a puller too. Clownhair, Spooner, WOT any inputs? Hey, is DanM here too? Thanks for that info again!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DarricksZ28 said:
So does Autozone or Advance have a tool that we can use? The pulley for the Cobalt is on the way and I'm wondering if we'll have to buy a puller too. Clownhair, Spooner, WOT any inputs? Hey, is DanM here too? Thanks for that info again!
I rented mine from zzperformance, it was 30 bucks. They are local to me though so it was easy. There puller is nice because it can also press it on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts