Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3378 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah they might have ricers out there but the lsj nation is taking over slowly but surely. lol

Like DJ Kaled says: "We taking over"

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I was there And NOT 1 pic of the only Blue Cobalt SS in south Florida!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
13 LSJ's showed up, and NOT one pic of the rarest one around, "The Arrival Blue Cobalt SS/SC" In South Florida!!!! I'm not going this week then!!!

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
RACIN_RANDY said:
I was there And NOT 1 pic of the only Blue Cobalt SS in south Florida!!!! WTF!!!!!!!
Cuz your Chodebalt is teh Weak!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Caboose said:
Cuz your Chodebalt is teh Weak!
OK!!! Dee da dee!!! and we had 8 Slowbolts to your 5 Deadlines, and the point is???????? NOT ONE Blue deadline there, at least I repersented the Blue Milita!!!

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
you have a valid point.....

i would have come if it wasnt like 1000 miles.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
RACIN_RANDY said:
OK!!! Dee da dee!!! and we had 8 Slowbolts to your 5 Deadlines, and the point is???????? NOT ONE Blue deadline there, at least I repersented the Blue Milita!!!
That's funny, because when I used to live down there and went, all we had were blue ones between alpha, bryan, me, and some kid in west palm.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
That's funny, because when I used to live down there and went, all we had were blue ones between alpha, bryan, me, and some kid in west palm.

do you remember the first couple of meets at steak n shake it was me you B and coreys gay ass and the kid manny with his crazy slow RL

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RACIN_RANDY said:
Randy stop catching a heart attack. those pics were taken two weeks before the BIG TOWERS meet. lol don't worry your in teh new pics i just haven't uploaded them yet.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Randy is teh ghey, he just wont admit it!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
iight i just uploaded the pics on shortbuss.net and now Randy and Gentleman here is the tower shops takeover.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Darkmanx said:
Man why the hell is my car only in one picture WTF? And who is that gay kid laying on the floor changing his heat exchanger?
cuz ya car got shiny ass rims you would've messed up my camera lens lmao yea who is that gay kid on the floor??? lol

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
beware of wut u say i got the bitch in thank you very much but its not runng :) hahha and im not gay id like to get with the chick with the slowbalt :) she was a cutie

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
im not gay id like to get with the chick with the slowbalt :) she was a cutie[/QUOTE said:
Hey you should of spit some shame. Hopefully next time you will not be playing with your heat exchanger and you will have time to put down.

1 - 20 of 3378 Posts