Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

3361 - 3378 of 3378 Posts

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
^yep I absolutely love the thing. It's my daily driver so I can't complain, I get the "it's no Cadillac" joke a lot but it's all fun. The thing definitely reacts well to mods and is still a quiet cruiser even with exhaust... I'm keeping it to simple bolt ons, that's why I bought the V (no modding necessary, but that didn't last long haha). I think the new CTSV is coming out 2015 so if possible I want to trade in for one of those. They just came out with the CTS Vsport which is a weaker version but I really like the new body.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I would wait for any sort of possible ATS-V, if I was to buy or lease any sort of luxury performance car.
When GM introduced the wagon CTS-V there was talk of it being AWD, I was pretty upset they decided against it. After driving the product of their decision though, I think it's fine without AWD.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,363
I didn't forget about this thread either. I still have my Redline probably one of the last OG Redline owners out here I think Stonny is like the only one besides myself that still has his as well. I just don't get on the site as much as I did before. But I do still lurk every now and then.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,364
i dont use it for work because i have a work truck but i drive it on my 3 days off and whenever i go anywhere.
Really? I don't remember the last time I saw the G8 drive on your 3 days off. :stickpoke

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
I didn't forget about this thread either. I still have my Redline probably one of the last OG Redline owners out here I think Stonny is like the only one besides myself that still has his as well. I just don't get on the site as much as I did before. But I do still lurk every now and then.
Stonny! How is that bro doing! He let us stay at his house that time we were down there. Nice guy, funny too. Good memories that night (that's what she said)!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome back

I have not been to McDonalds in 3 years :cowsmile:

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Good evening I remember we stayed for last call at the taco joint, and then went out to the street strip what a late night. I'll have to get back there some time soon.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
No redline here. Gone rwd s/c. I haven't seen a redline even in like years. Part of my life is missing.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I bought my '04 Redline new back in spring of '05. I sold it on CraigsList just last year and picked up a 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO!

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
^^^ohh sexy. I've got a 240sx, we're family

3361 - 3378 of 3378 Posts