Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys not sure if anyone has come across this. But I was looking for a new set of rims for my RL. Can't hardly find a Rim site that know what a RL is. Well to make this short and sweet I descided to see what the bolt pattern on a Saab 9-3 or 9-5 series 2003 was. BINGO, JACKPOT, AND DING DING DING. 5/110. I ran another search on the web site, I found rims!!!!!!!!!!! Here are a few that I found Rims

Attachments

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Hey Rick, how about a link to the site? Those black w/ polished lip would look great on my black RL.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The bolt pattern is 5x100 and the same as the L-Series. Just be carefull as I tried to mount slicks on 15" but would not clear the caliper. I can check the offset to make sure those wheels will fit.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought we had 5/ 110? We have 100? dam all messed up. Crap hmmm hold on looking again

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
45 Posts
No my bad it is 5x110. Fat fingers here.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought I was losing it. :D its 5 / 110 Use Saab 9-3 or 9-5 series it seem to work better at finding rims

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Ummmm.......I thought they were 5x110. All the results from the search function here suggest the same.

WE STILL NEED A LINK FOR THE LAZY PEOPLE, RICK. :D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
can we get a website on the black ones

or at least a price and size, ya know what i just want a web site

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
stop making fun of me man i thought we were friends, haha i found the first one and i got the whole boat thing down also

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
navymitch12 said:
stop making fun of me man i thought we were friends, haha i found the first one and i got the whole boat thing down also
We are man! I was just having some fun!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
SaturnI0Nredline said:
Well to make this short and sweet I descided to see what the bolt pattern on a Saab 9-3 or 9-5 series 2003 was. BINGO, JACKPOT, AND DING DING DING. 5/110. [/URL]
You know what, I think you could be on to something here...considering that we share quite a few other parts with the Saab, we should start looking to see what they have available in performance mods (not visual/body mods obviously). Don't know if this has been thought of before you mentioned it, but we should all be looking into this good little fact since the Saabs have been available longer. Hopefully the aftermarket is larger for them at this point. I know the Saabs have the LSDs we're supposed to be getting, so there better be other goodies available that we can share.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I found out from that site that Discount Tire Company is a dealer for TSW.

There's one right down the way from me. I may need to go price those black ones and if I ever get a job, put them on my car. :)

Are our stock tires 17x7? And the offset on the rims is 40. Will that clear our calipers?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jpapa said:
You know what, I think you could be on to something here...considering that we share quite a few other parts with the Saab, we should start looking to see what they have available in performance mods (not visual/body mods obviously). Don't know if this has been thought of before you mentioned it, but we should all be looking into this good little fact since the Saabs have been available longer. Hopefully the aftermarket is larger for them at this point. I know the Saabs have the LSDs we're supposed to be getting, so there better be other goodies available that we can share.

Yea Thats what I was thinking when I went to look at the Saab stuff. Keep you finger crossed and hope we find alot more.

Yea our rims are 17 x 7

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
JPK said:
I found out from that site that Discount Tire Company is a dealer for TSW.

There's one right down the way from me. I may need to go price those black ones and if I ever get a job, put them on my car. :)

Are our stock tires 17x7? And the offset on the rims is 40. Will that clear our calipers?
I've always believe that out rims are 17x8.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
ok i know this may be another dumb question but what is the name of the cool black ones with the lip

1 - 20 of 35 Posts