Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok been searching the forum all day to no avail...

Long story short, thanks to SoCals great freeways and the retards @ CalTrans(that can dig a ditch-but cant figure out how to fill the hole back up ALL THE WAY LEVEL!!! :mofo:) I have a busted DS upper strut mount(along with a snapped motor mount and jacked up axle-but those have been fixed)...
All I am trying to find is a Stock IRL upper strut mount-How hard can that be?Very! And I sell auto parts wholesale for a living(and cant get ANYTHING but brakes for my car!)
Called my buddy @ Chevy dealer - IRL Front Strut Mounts are Backordered with no ETA...no bueno!!! My strut mount is busted NOW!

Been reading this forums million "Shock/Strut" threads, tons of links for every kind of shock/strut/spring combo out there, LOTS of mentions that the Balt strut mounts are different, BUT NO LINKS for where everyone is getting their IRL strut mounts!!!! HELP!

FWIW I have 115k miles on what I believe are the stock shock/struts(near the end of there life, I know), and B&G springs...
I am looking at dropping in the Balt FE5 shock/struts in the near future-but not now...
Sooo from what I have read - Balt FE5 shock/struts WILL WORK w/ IRL B&G springs and STOCK IRL Upper Mounts...CORRECT???

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
ya I just ordered all that stuff from gmparts4u.com hopefully I get it huh, $350 for 2 struts fe5 and all the RL top hardware/hat stuff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts