Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just took my RL to the saturn dealership for a couple of problems first of all the car wont start on one try sometimes it takes 6 or 7 trys to start it, second when i get on it it will go up to 4000 RPM and it starts jumping like it is hitting the rev limiter i just got the car last saturday and this shit started yesterday and the bad thing is i bought it new it only has 1200 miles on it i wish i knew what was wrong with it.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Ron9919 said:
i just took my RL to the saturn dealership for a couple of problems first of all the car wont start on one try sometimes it takes 6 or 7 trys to start it, second when i get on it it will go up to 4000 RPM and it starts jumping like it is hitting the rev limiter i just got the car last saturday and this shit started yesterday and the bad thing is i bought it new it only has 1200 miles on it i wish i knew what was wrong with it.
You didnt just have the cam sensor seal campaign done by any chance??
If so they will need to reconfirm the correct sensor timing on TDC#4 on compression (Some guys doing it on "auto-pilot" are timing it incorrectly on #1)
HTH
WOT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts