Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I'm pretty sure that came out of a wrecked car because Schram's is a junk yard.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
If you look at the guy's auctions, he is a auto dismantler. He probably bought a totaled ION RL.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cvenom2122 said:
nah that car was damaged! they selling seats and carpet and stuff too i think one side of car got hit :( poor redline :eek:
That sucks! I was really trippin' hard when I saw that auction. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Notice?

Did you guys notice the picture of the Redline on that webpage? It looks different, It's the headlights. And it also has fog lights. On closer inspection you can see that it was photoshopped but it does look kinda cool, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Redline686 said:
Did you guys notice the picture of the Redline on that webpage? It looks different, It's the headlights. And it also has fog lights. On closer inspection you can see that it was photoshopped but it does look kinda cool, what do you guys think?
Yeah the headlights look like they squint a little bit more and the fog light on the far side looks quite strange. Interesting photo shop job...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Tek said:
Im thinking I got a 2500 limit on my credit card and that extra Eaton looks mighty tempting so I can get my other polished. Hahaha.
It's free shipping too, so no extra cost to have it hauled down to FL ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
That price is a deal. The supercharger alone is $1600 from the dealer. Plus an extra alternator, AC compressor and of course the engine.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Redline686 said:
Black color that needs darker tinted windows. It looked lowered and has a mean look to it. The only flaw is that the fog lights arn't in perfect perspective and out of place. Trying to make it look like the 05 redline, use a 05 redline with package then photoshop. I could use my autocad program to custom my redline.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
damn, if I had $2,000 to spend. I would buy it and keep it in my garage. Just for spare parts, port the supercharger, port the head, paint the valve cover and spark plug cover, extra ecu to send to some company to hack. DOOD there is unless possibilities...those are just the things off the top of my head to do. SOMEONE fucking buy it and do that. I would buy it but my gf would not let me keep it in our garage and she wont let me blow that kind of money right now. =o( cry for me....

and yes I did ask her...

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
dL_RL said:
damn, if I had $2,000 to spend. I would buy it and keep it in my garage. Just for spare parts, port the supercharger, port the head, paint the valve cover and spark plug cover, extra ecu to send to some company to hack. DOOD there is unless possibilities...those are just the things off the top of my head to do. SOMEONE fucking buy it and do that. I would buy it but my gf would not let me keep it in our garage and she wont let me blow that kind of money right now. =o( cry for me....

and yes I did ask her...

before someone comments and says im whipped. I know i'm openly whipped! WHOOOOPOOOSHHHH

1 - 15 of 15 Posts