Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The lady and I were driving on Woodward near 14 mile. This punk kid in a mid 90's Supra with a pretty sweet body kit that wasn't painted pulls on me hard. We stop at a light and so I rolled down my window to talk to him. I said "nice supra". He then looks over at me and says "yeah I know". Yeah I know!! I tried to talk to the guy and he was a total pud. I asked him what he was running in it and he said that its a N/A. So he says lets go. I said alright. Te light turns green and I punch it. The Redline spun the tires like mad and then finally hook up and then I'm gone. We were on Woodward doing about 120. Decided it was time to shut it down before we got in trouble. When we got to the next light he wanted to go again. So we did. He got me at first then I got up and passed him. He was with girl and a friend. He looked so embarrassed that he got beat by a Saturn.

Shawn

P.S. Sorry for the double post. I posted this in the wrong forum and didn't know how to move it.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Click on the edit button in the lower right and you'll be able to delete it.

I just whooped an '87 N/A Supra Thursday night. It wasn't even close.

I like the fact that nobody knows about these new Saturns. I freak the shit out of a lot of people. I had a guy in a 911 ask me what it had in it the other day at a light. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts