Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Redlines are rare to find and race. Cobalts SS SC are just coming out. You'll have your fun with Cobalts SS SC than RL because they might sell faster. It also depends on where you live if anyone on here will race you. I might, but you'll have to wait until Jan 2006.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
for some odd reason cobalt SS will run with the SRT-4 in 1st thru 3rd after that srt-4 pulls! redline cant hold up with srt-4 as good i think it is because of the limited slip. how do i know this i own redline and my brother owns a cobalt SS(traded in Spec-V) and my other brother owns srt 4 :D we a weird domestic fam aint we! me and SS are stock SRT-4 has intake and BOV

·
Registered
46 Posts
So your brother's cobalt ss can hang with your brother's srt-4, but you can't? Your brother has the LSD, and that is the only difference from you then? YOu guys are a nice domestic family. The LSD makes much more of a difference in the curves though, so just dragging the difference between you and your brother shouldn't be that much though right?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
In the curves? Are you kidding? If my Redline had LSD, which the Cobalt does not come with stock, I guarantee you'd see more of a difference in the launch than through the twisties. Unless you're talking autox style corners, which are basically stop and launch corners anyway....

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
correct from a roll i run with brothers. ;) I still like my redline i think my car is a lil faster from a 40 roll the SS i pulled a foot then it was even :p

i will post videos soon

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
[ Sepsis ] said:
that is cool that you are being honest intead of telling us how many buslengths you pull on srt-4s.

I raced a Eblue 2004 and put several double semi truck lengths on him...

although that kid in the Eblue just put a hurt on my 2005 Ragtop!

I'll fix him!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts