Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freefall RL 1st Run was 15.11 @ 95.56 60 Ft. was 2.451
2nd Run was 15.024 @ 95.53 60 Ft. was 2.337. Evo Ran a 14.235 @ 97.31 Im prob not gonna run my car again at the track until I get the LSD installed. I feel like its a waste of time.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
see the redline will beat a EVO with a good driver off the line. They thought I was crazy. That VW didnt even know what happened

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i like to see that 1.8t kill, very nice (we should post this on a vw forums ;) )

and the evo wasn't too far off, if you would have gotten a better launch.

PS - it's no waste of time, you only getter better with practice! keep it up

·
Registered
679 Posts
Im w/goofyguy ive felt that same feeling w/people saying i was crazy, i beat one dammit!!! a red one w/ a chinese dude driving and it was from a 30mph roll too so his awd wasnt at its best. F yeah now there is vid cuz i cant post mine. (DAD CAN SEE IT)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I can see it if you frigin invite my ass over. And they are not as fast as I thought.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I had some issues launching in my spec v, pulling 2.6ft's (track was wet and oily that day) and switched over to launching second, dropped it down to 2.3-2.4 .. try launching at a higher RPM in second.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I raced one and he only beat me by half a car length I thought he was just a bad driver. maybe my redline is faster than I thought

·
Registered
189 Posts
garland said:
I had some issues launching in my spec v, pulling 2.6ft's (track was wet and oily that day) and switched over to launching second, dropped it down to 2.3-2.4 .. try launching at a higher RPM in second.

I had a spec-v too and they pull great from second especially if you had an 02, I had a 03 like you so 2nd wasn't as strong as in the 02 but it still felt pretty strong still I don't think that will work quite as good with the RL 2nd gear.

·
Registered
679 Posts
goofy you dont need an invite ur family lol get my # from dad

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice runs Freefall. You definitely put up a fight for the EVO.

Edit: And just look at your speed: 95 mph. That says 14.5 right there.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i know, we do better on the street.lol

·
Registered
389 Posts
haha....I did the same thing to my uncle's 1.8T :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts