Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was driving down this back country road between my town an the next . I would say the road is about 6 or 7 miles long. I smoked him from a stop then I burned him on a roll. All I will say that we did hit triple digits. I slowed down and he pulled up to me and ask what I had done to the car and I replied its stock............oh but it does have a supercharge. He then asked if it was a 4 or 6 cyclinder I told im 4 and he just shook his head. He went on to say that he had never been beaten and I just smiled. Nice to have a sleeper :D .

·
I
7,838 Posts
Sleepers do rock, but you should see their face when it's a Dodge Omni. Not a lot of people know about TD's, and not a lot of people know about RL's. That is what makes these cars great.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i still want a mint condition GLH-S, mmmmm...... jellybean power!!!!!!!!!

they are fun to drive too, not just fast, plus you can fit a ton of stuff in those things no problem with the rear seats down. we fit enough for a whole weekend of camping in my old omni

·
Registered
674 Posts
Vita said:
i still want a mint condition GLH-S, mmmmm
I agree. I love the GLH and the GLH-S :D , wish I could find a clean un-modded one. There is a guy that I seen at Car Craft last summer in St Paul that had one with only 11,XXX ish miles on it. Mint that car is, I drooled :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
42 Posts
My boss has a GLH with 13,000 original miles on it. He's filthy rich and its his favorite car. He runs a VERY large dealership and bought it when it came in when it was new and has had it ever since. He won't sell it i tried :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I had a GLH wooo man that car was an animal. Kept breaking the exhaust hangers though? As for the accords they are quick I have one that races me every day. Just to lose by a lot every day. As your beating them stick your head out the window to look back at them. Thats the best to see the expression on their face. Only with a passenger in your car thought clear roads can fill up quick. And only long engouh to run in that thier car sucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts