Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
i drive through there to get to the rigs i work on. im going back to work in troy PA which is 30 mins from elmira. ill try to take my care after its fixed on one of the next trips.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Yea I had my car out of the garage today to take my back bumper off. Looks weird without a bumper.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wish my texting wasnt blocked i have a ton of ridiculous pics of my redline completely apart everything off minus the roof but i really wanna get working on my car damnit

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
its a perfect week for it... I wish i wasnt a 30 min drive from mine so i could install my fogs and tweeters.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
what do you have to do on your car yet?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
add the extra stinger battery wire up my gauges build my fiberglass box for my subs and then wire up my 19"tv and put on the new rotors for starters then thinking about 80s and running e85

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Let me know if you do the e85. My buddy was looking into doing it on his audi

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill deff keep you posted when are you thinking about getting your redline on the road?

heres a couple pics of mine from today i just pulled it out to let it run and yes the hood is popped wish there was some sun

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I'll probably get it out towards the end of the month. Im going to wait for a couple good rains so the salt is washed off of the road. Plus I need to put my fogs and tweeters in.

1 - 20 of 311 Posts