Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

261 - 280 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
The black RL at RIT could be me, just started this semester. I'm usually parked in F lot
Either way man come out! I haven't seen you around and I live and work by RIT [arigato] and it's getting cold guys anyone down to meet up Sunday if the weather is nice? We can meet at my work which is off w henrietta right next to dunkin doughnuts and Christian flooring I'll be out around 10 or Tim hortons off jefferson. Lmk 585-472-4410 my name is Kevin.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
hey kevin do you cook maybe ill swing by with the gf ive never been there what do you guys have and how much also saturday im going to the hilton apple fest if anyone wants to meet up napacelli ill be going from rit to the fest so let me know

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yeah I do hah but to be honest dude it's way to overpriced and this is coming from the head chef. Meals range from $9.95 to $30. But stop on in but I wouldnt go on a weekend because it's way to busy and I don't give a crap about giving a good show lol so Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday would be your best bet.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Yeah I'll be at the applefest on Saturday I'll live right outside of Hilton, call or text me 585.489.6040
so you commute to rit as well? i should be there at 1115 1130 i dont have texting but if your going to swing by my number is 5859430152 i might put my car in the car show depending on the weather

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Is F lot the one by the imaging arts and science building (76?) I'll be in honeyoye falls tomorrow for the festival of ales at the firemans field. What is this applefest you are talking about? where is it?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
hey your going for the custombrewcrafters thing thats literally a mile away from my house or less what time are you going to be there maybe i can meet up with you for a bit before or after. The applefest is in hilton its got a small car show and everything that has to do with apples ive never been there but i heard its pretty fun.
Is F lot the one by the imaging arts and science building (76?) I'll be in honeyoye falls tomorrow for the festival of ales at the firemans field. What is this applefest you are talking about? where is it?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
it goes from 1-5 so ill prolly be there the whole time. i might be riding with my friends, so i dont know if i have any say in time. i can let you know tho

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
well the car is put away for the winter.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Lol another failed meet up hah. Oh well hopefully my motor last til next year.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
it best last and next year we might actually wanna try and meet up mine will be out for a few more weeks figuring out storage arrangements right now. also thinking about doing some lambo doors. (yes ik most rlf members hate them but i dont care) and i joined the nokturnal car club

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hey Colin I was at eastview and was seeing if you were there I drove by but didn't see anyone in the booth.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
hey since school started up i have only been working saturdays all day from like 11-10 let me know if anyone wants to still meet up before mines put away too

·
Registered
32 Posts
Where is everyone in roc and buffalo area?? I know this a old post thi

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone in the area selling theirs? Or no of someone who is?

261 - 280 of 311 Posts