Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

281 - 300 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey was anybody on here in Canandaigua this past weekend? I was at work at Advance Auto and was delivering a part to Monroe Muffler and I saw a black Redline at the corner of 21 and 5&20 while i was turning onto 21 (also main street in canandaigua).

also, anybody interested in meeting up in the canandaigua region to ride out? My friend at work has a 350Z and we have another buddy with a suped up tiburon, my brother in law just got a 09 civic SI that hes working on building up. were always looking for more people to race around with. if anyones interested send me a message.

It's gunna take me a little while to install all of it because I am a student at UofR but I just bought zzp long tube header and downpipe with 3" exit--im welding a reducer onto a 3" flange and a 2.5 inch flange so I can hook it up to my somewhat stock exhaust. (cut out the 2" section in the rear and welded in a new 2.5 inch section and got a SRS high flow muffler from a friend then welded new hangers on it to fit it up to my car.) also ordered zzp stage 3 pulley kit, dual pass endplate, build my own option B kit from parts from work, just installed the ZZP front strut tower tonight. cant wait till I get all of it done but will definitely be looking for people to ride out with. hope to hear back from you guys!

·
Registered
55 Posts
just wrapped the headers tonight.. gunna paint them within the next few days and hopefully install them this Thursday or over the weekend.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey was anybody on here in Canandaigua this past weekend? I was at work at Advance Auto and was delivering a part to Monroe Muffler and I saw a black Redline at the corner of 21 and 5&20 while i was turning onto 21 (also main street in canandaigua).

also, anybody interested in meeting up in the canandaigua region to ride out? My friend at work has a 350Z and we have another buddy with a suped up tiburon, my brother in law just got a 09 civic SI that hes working on building up. were always looking for more people to race around with. if anyones interested send me a message.

It's gunna take me a little while to install all of it because I am a student at UofR but I just bought zzp long tube header and downpipe with 3" exit--im welding a reducer onto a 3" flange and a 2.5 inch flange so I can hook it up to my somewhat stock exhaust. (cut out the 2" section in the rear and welded in a new 2.5 inch section and got a SRS high flow muffler from a friend then welded new hangers on it to fit it up to my car.) also ordered zzp stage 3 pulley kit, dual pass endplate, build my own option B kit from parts from work, just installed the ZZP front strut tower tonight. cant wait till I get all of it done but will definitely be looking for people to ride out with. hope to hear back from you guys!
I'm always down

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
anyone here take there car in for the warranty work? If so, how did it go? were they as bad as the storied on the facebook group?

·
Registered
37 Posts
We have a facebook group setup for anyone still in the area with a Redline. Feel free to join up / pm me. We are hoping to get a better idea of who is around in the area and organize some meet ups.

WNY Redlines

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm on all the FB groups

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
man, i really need to get my car out...

·
Registered
55 Posts
i know it's sort of late notice but is anybody in the Roc redline group interested in going to the drag strip this friday August 1st? A few guys from work and a bunch of cars from Canandaigua are going with us. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the details

281 - 300 of 311 Posts