Registered
8,327 Posts
heeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finally someone finally answers the god damn call

where you at im in sac

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Stockton. I talk with the parts guy at my local dealership who owns a Redline also. He seemed interested in making the trip too.

Eric

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
I should be there fri night (maybe) but i am 99% sure ill be there wed night.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
antisatan you gonna come tomarrow night to sac raceway? im pretty sure im gonna be there i just got a phat pay check so i think ill be ok to go. let me know i hope to see as many RL's as possiable there!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I'm in san francisco and there is another guy in san jose.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
yeah i just wrote to you in the other thread that you just posted about the lsd. luts get together some time. it be GRAND.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
yeah, do tell me when and i'll see if I can make it. I work Thursday through monday and my days off are tuesday and wenesday.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
sweet cuz i go wed's. thats the cheapest night $15 for runs from 5-10pm. its a blast. i really could use some support. my wedding is on the 23 so i dunno if i can get any runs in till after but im gonna try to go the 20th but i dunno if i can. ill let you know.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
im prob gonna be in the bay this weekend so if yall want we could meet somewhere and see eachother for a first. im gonna be going back to my home town, pleasanton. let me know.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
can't do this weekend. Hopefully we can go when I have everything from weapon-r.

Intake/Header/Engine damper

i'm thier test car..

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
when are you likely to have that all done?

do you still have the car or do they have it?

i was also just talking about hooking up and meeting not really having to go cause trouble*.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
whos up for going here soon?

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
ohhh i know theres gotta be others that are somewhere near or in sac. to meet up sometime.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Weapon-R dyno day in South San Francisco on August 27th @ 11:00am. My car is going to be there..

PM WRLEO to RSVP and more information.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i was gonna go but it costs too much and i just bought the g-tech so im all good.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
yeah, the drive from sacramento plus $85 for dyno.

btw you cant trust the gtech's completely. I remember running one on my 92 DSM AWD Turbo and it said I ran a 14.4 1/4th and in reality I ran a 14.9ish bone stock. 0.5 difference is huge..

I'm not sure how far the gtech technology has advanced but I know 2 years ago it wasnt accurate on my car.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts