Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mother in law is trading in our redline to town and country ford this sat. So after all my hopes and dreams for it will be over. I will still have my trans am and I would love to still come here and talk with you. I love this site and anyone around nashville should know there will be a nice 04 redline at town and country ford with 27,000 miles on it loaded big wing and sunroof. very nice it will be missed but we really didnt need a 4th car. love Todd

·
Registered
322 Posts
trade in one of the others lol.
Sucks to hear man.

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
sorry to see ya go, out of curiousity if your mother in law tells you figure out how much tehy give her on the tradein, i'd sorta expect them to ream ya pretty good, but maybe not

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think she said 12,500 is what they will give her. But its worth it in the long run.

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
todd4168 said:
i think she said 12,500 is what they will give her. But its worth it in the long run.
Hey Freak there's your RL, make an offer. Sorry to see you go, let's try to keep the RL in the family. BTW that T/A sounds awesome.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the ta is fun but very pricey always getting things done. The explorer is the family car, the truck is a truck for work and the saturn was my dick off car and I really enjoyed racing around town and going to the mall in it. Its just a shit load more practical than the ta, not as fast but more practical ,baby seat ect. Im still gonna talk on here and check in from time to time and I will post up new pics of my brakes when I get the ta back in a few weeks.

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,520 Posts
todd4168 said:
My mother in law is trading in our redline to town and country ford this sat. So after all my hopes and dreams for it will be over. I will still have my trans am and I would love to still come here and talk with you. I love this site and anyone around nashville should know there will be a nice 04 redline at town and country ford with 27,000 miles on it loaded big wing and sunroof. very nice it will be missed but we really didnt need a 4th car. love Todd
How the hell is your mother-in-law trading in your car? It obviously isn;t your car in the first place then if she has the power to trade it in! I'm just kinda confused here.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well you busted me no remorse, no it isnt my car its my wifes she bought it before we got married in 04 and her mom co signed on it she was only 20 at the time, I apoligize for calling it my car. I have just been making payments on the car for 2 years thats all and im married to the owner and have a 5 month old child bye the owner. You my friend are truly a dipshit.;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Confused is absolutley right. Silly girl.

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,520 Posts
todd4168 said:
Well you busted me no remorse, no it isnt my car its my wifes she bought it before we got married in 04 and her mom co signed on it she was only 20 at the time, I apoligize for calling it my car. I have just been making payments on the car for 2 years thats all and im married to the owner and have a 5 month old child bye the owner. You my friend are truly a dipshit.;)
Wow, way to be an ass. I was just curious. I was trying to be an ass, but you succesfully made youself look like one.

I'm pretty sure if your wife is cosigned on it, and you have been making payments, you could keep it from being traded in. She can only trade it in if your wife agrees.

So back off chief, I was just curious because you never said ANY of that shit with the situation anywhere else. Ass.

EDIT: Notice I actually use the edit button, and don't just double post.

·
Premium Member
12,304 Posts
todd4168 said:
Easy there tiger. I can see why he'd be confused, as was I the first time I read it. No need to get defensive, he was just curious it sounds like. :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think he was just joking. He did use a wink smiley!;) Maybe we are the assholes! He is losing his RL and we still have ours. Lets try some understanding as he moves through this difficult transition. :p

·
Registered
286 Posts
todd4168 said:
LMAO I like that post, I dont post here much, but felt compelled on that one. I would explain further, but why bother. Thank you for the laugh and good luck with the TA, hate to see you lose the Redline.

·
Registered
334 Posts
See it was totally a joke. I don't completely get it because no one will explain it. Dipshits!;) :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thank you all for your support. God bless President Bush and our troops.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its no big deal the ta is almost paid for and I do like the redlines and you can buy one used cheap enough. So I may next year buy another one to have as a dd. I would possibly get a used gto 04 models are dropping like shat and they arent the best looking cars so people are dumping them. A used evo would be nice also, but they are high dollar. Sti same way. Cobalt reminds me too much of cavilers and fat white girls driving them so no way on that. 03 and 04 cobra would be top pick but another one very pricey. Who knows lets talk about the war on terror im in the mood.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts