Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,304 Posts
New2saturn said:
I think he was just joking. He did use a wink smiley!;) Maybe we are the assholes! He is losing his RL and we still have ours. Lets try some understanding as he moves through this difficult transition. :p
Perhaps he was, I did see the wink.

Oh, I know I'm an *******. Ironically for once I was trying to calm tempers instead of stirring things up. Let's just all focus our anger on Zville and Superbird. Those 2 were made for each other. :D

·
Premium Member
12,304 Posts
todd4168 said:
thank you all for your support. God bless President Bush and our troops.
Now wait, are you being sarcastic here too? I'm WAY cool with supporting the troops. Are you a Bush supporter or basher? :D

·
Premium Member
12,304 Posts
todd4168 said:
its no big deal the ta is almost paid for and I do like the redlines and you can buy one used cheap enough. So I may next year buy another one to have as a dd. I would possibly get a used gto 04 models are dropping like shat and they arent the best looking cars so people are dumping them. A used evo would be nice also, but they are high dollar. Sti same way. Cobalt reminds me too much of cavilers and fat white girls driving them so no way on that. 03 and 04 cobra would be top pick but another one very pricey. Who knows lets talk about the war on terror im in the mood.

That is the funniest thing I've heard in a while!!! Every time I see one now I'll think of that, lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I do support pres Bush and our troops. I am also an army vet from first gulf war.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
its true photo good lloking girls drive imports fat chicks drive cavilers,v6 camaros,firebirds or mustangs. Why is that?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
your car looks good proto just like ours, not sure about the blue int pieces? :confused: besides that very nice

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
todd4168 said:
its true photo good lloking girls drive imports fat chicks drive cavilers,v6 camaros,firebirds or mustangs. Why is that?
And Pontiac Sunfires.

Reactions: todd4168

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
yes jeepin you are right and bye the way did you get rid of your redline also?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Cute girls= Hondas, doen't matter what model. Any other car that daddy or sugar daddy can afford.

The others= Cavaliers, v-6 Camaros, Elantras, (any model Kia) and old 3/4 ton Chevy p/u's with a camper.

Getter Done!!!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
well thats great just great

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
i'm c urious where you guys live that you see fat chicks driving the mustangs and the such.

for the most part it's the hot chicks here in the camaros/mustangs/etc

21 - 38 of 38 Posts