Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was meaning to mention this awhile back when I first joined this group but lost track of it. Saturn Fans had an idea to get together some sort of Saturn Fans calendar and try to sell them and allow the proceeds to go to the site owner. We all know that these sites can be a job in themselves to maintain not to mention the expense of the resources. I know that Saturn Fans didn't have the cojones to muster up enough interest in a Calendar, but since we are somewhat a different breed of Saturn owners I thought I'd throw the idea in here and see if we can come up with something. I'm thinking pictures of our cars with an adoring babe posing or maybe just a scenic background would be a great start for a calendar. Again I'm thinking all profits from sales could go towards the Site owners. Just an idea......

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Not a bad idea at all. I'd go for it. I love tryin to take good pics of my car. I've got some good ones, but none that would be worth looking at for a month. We could get some pics together, then start a poll on which ones everyone would like to see. The top 12 would get on the calendar. If I find an open area, which is kind of hard to do around here, I could get some great pics with a Florida sunrise or sunset. The color in the sky would set off the blue on my car.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
sounds like a great idea, i got a couple pics i would put up for this effort.

i say go for it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i would be more than happy to give a few pics my club is accually having a professional shoot done so ill have some good pics with both nice bck grounds and some with models. hey anythig to give back to the people that keep this site up

·
Registered
157 Posts
That would be great. I just took a ton of pics this weekend and got a few good ones that would be worth looking at.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Awsome idea, I'm in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts