Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I got a 2004 redline that has the small spoiler and was wondering if anyone had one for sale or at least knew where to get one, I would prefer to not have to drill new holes into the car, thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think some of the quad coupes might also have that spoiler don't quote me. Nobody manufactures them anymore so FB groups, partouts on here and junkyards are the way to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone I got a 2004 redline that has the small spoiler and was wondering if anyone had one for sale or at least knew where to get one, I would prefer to not have to drill new holes into the car, thanks.
Are you looking for the RL Wing Spoiler or to replace your small spoiler? I have a black wing from a RL that I would sell.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you looking for the RL Wing Spoiler or to replace your small spoiler? I have a black wing from a RL that I would sell.
I'm looking for the RL wing spoiler do you have any pictures? Also I don't mind the color.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a Red and Black one for sale. Hit me up. Just filled in the holes and painted my trunk lid. No more wang.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts