Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a Saturn ION SC for developement of the Intake System and engine damper kit.

We are also intrested in test fitting an Cavalier Ecotech header on this car and seeing if it fits and if it needs any mod's.

Were also open to a suggestions list of mods you guys are looking for.

Anyone in the San Francisco Bay area willing to donate their car for 1-2 days will be given the parts made off their car.

please contact me at :
Weapon*R USA
180 Sylvester St.
SSF, CA 94080

Leo Now
WR R&D
email: [email protected]
AIM: weaponrusa

Thanks Guys..

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I wish a company in my area would take my car for free parts.

Oh, a big brake kit or a cold air intake for under $250 would be nice.:D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i know how u feel man its like why not in Augusta Area someone in my area take my car for free parts, hell as long as i get it back its all yours

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I just emailed him, i live 10minutes within thier headquarters.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Oh, i'm gonna ask them to make a 2.5" and 3" test pipes. What else should I ask them? I think test pipes will sell like hotcakes on the forum. CHEEEEP POWER.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I can make those in house as well guys. You need to tell me what you wanna see and I can almost make anything like that.

·
Registered
291 Posts
big break kit,sway bars, headers, i wonder if a grounding kit well do use any good all these would be good

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Weapon-R just emailed me back, they want me to bring my car in this week. I'm going to give him a call tommorow to see what we can schedule.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
They make headers, intakes (ram and cold air), some suspension parts, engine dampening kits, some engine parts.. I think they specialize in Intakes..

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
headers designed for the RL, not 2.2 ecotec headers...

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I know, I spoke to him today. I will be bringing in my car within the next couple of days. I told him the 2.2L ecotec header probably wont fit, he can give it a shot. But, the two motors are really different.

he told me they want to develop a short ram intake to the front of our cars and header.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im looking at making a Short Ram INtake System in our " Secret Weapon " Format.

Im also looking at making a " Engine Damper Kit " which will greatly reduce wheel hop, increase power to the floor, through less power loss from transfer of energy.

And whatever else i can think of while i have the car here.

Besides that i would like to do a Race Header.
The car would have to come back for a second session for that.
We would have to make the head flange and all other flanges before making a prototype.

Leo Now
Weapon*R USA

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Why not just the CAI route, or just this first, then the CAI?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Something for the wheel hop would be great though! That's a HUGE thing that people are complaining about...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
if you want to make an intake, that's fine, but your best bet to make money would be the header, and any method of reducing wheel hop, providing it is effective

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Vita said:
if you want to make an intake, that's fine, but your best bet to make money would be the header, and any method of reducing wheel hop, providing it is effective
and i repeat, NOT a 2.2 header, something a little more high flow since we've got a touch more airflow than the 2.2...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I would order a header in two weeks if there was one available...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have always only made Short Rams.
We would only do a Carbon fiber Sheild for the filter and then a scoop that rams air to the filter via 3" hosing. We would rather be safe with thiws car and not do a CAI, expecially when it's a supercharged vehicle, sucking in so much air, not nice to get any water or dirt into the motor.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts