Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
In a word...no. :eek: Please, don't waste your money on that. Ebay has to be the worst place for finding aftermarket products.

With the release of the Cobalt SS, aftermarket parts from reliable companies can't be too far off. :)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
bad bad bad

it fools the computer to think the air is 50-60 degrees all the time. So the comp knows it can advance the timing a tad and add some fuel. this will add power but if you drive in heat and the computer gets screwed up your going to detonate.

·
Registered
595 Posts
DanHaab said:
In a word...no. :eek: Please, don't waste your money on that. Ebay has to be the worst place for finding aftermarket products.

With the release of the Cobalt SS, aftermarket parts from reliable companies can't be too far off. :)

Ebay does have some bogus stuff such as this product but u can get good deals on real performance products as well. I got my cams, K&N FIPK, wires, intake spacer all from ebay.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have found a good number of decent aftermarket parts on Ebay for a few of my cars, the problem is the crap like this greatly out numbers the good deals on the site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts