Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a body kit that was bought on ebay. It is the Razzi kit with front and rear bumper and side skirts. Check this link to see what it looks like: Painted 2003 - 2007 Saturn Ion Quad Coupe Body Kit | eBay
It DOESN'T go on the redline bumpers without modifying them. I was made for non redline bumpers. The side skirts fit perfectly. The lower lip of the redline bumpers will have to be trimmed back to make them sit flush. Asking 375.00 for the complete set. That is WAY less than it cost. I am open to trades as I want to add the Rksport 3 piece spoiler and upgrade to a stage 2. I will have my stock hi rise spoiler available when i get the rk sport one too. Let me know what you want to work out!!
Thanks!!
Ron..
p.s. i come on here every few days so i will respond as soon as I can :)
]pm me or [email protected]

·
OG Factory Freak
17,332 Posts
If this doesnt really fit redline bumpers, you'd prob be better off selling this on ion forums. And pretty sure the RKsport 3 peice spoiler is no longer made...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, your probably right about listing it there. I only lurk here so i figured i would offer it here first. I still see the spoiler listed on ebay just pricey. Maybe someone will have one here. Who knows. Worth a try. Funny thing is this would be better on a redline than a regular ion anyway. Haha!! More up for trades anyway.
laterz!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a guy that wants just the front bumper. Anyone need side skirts? They are a perfet fit on a redline or std ion. If I can part this out i would be happy to help him. He has this kit on his car but got in an accident.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts