Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of Friday May 27th 2005 their doors are closed. Head management walked in unplugged all the computers, handed employees their last paycheck and said thanks for working here.

THIS SUCKS!!! NOW I HAVE TO SCRAPE THEIR LOGOS OFF OF BOTH OF MY REDLINES.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I wondered what the deal was, their site says;
The shop is temporarily closed.
The owner has closed the shop while the stock information is being updated. The site should be open again shortly. Please come back soon.
Hmmmm. I hope no one had parts on order..

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just spoke to my dealer parts guy, he had tried to place an order yesterday to find that they were clearing out. Wes may try to start his own Saturn performance shop if he can find funding.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i spoke to wes early in the week, he mentioned to me that i should hold off getting anything from them for a few of my customers, so thats why!!. he said he couldn't say anything about it just said he would be in touch kind of "i have your number ill call you". `i cant imagine why they would or what happend???

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
by the way how clsses going sinister?? almost done??

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zfactor said:
by the way how clsses going sinister?? almost done??
3.4, 3.9, and a 4.0. Yeah my classes are all over. :D

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!! CONGRADS!!!! ill have some news on some stuff we talked about soon ill pm you as soon as i know more should be early this week

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
will the people that are there still be there like wes and all or all new people??

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
BlackRedLine said:
SMS is being bought out by someone else, and the race team as been bought by a friend of mine.
There will be a press release soon about it.
Hmmm
Yea, their storefront and forums site has been down for a couple weeks now.
Hopefully we will coninue to see the PRO FWD ION out there despite SMS' demise.
Looks like the Lisa and Gary Kubo made a good decision leaving the team after all...
WopOnTour

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Bought out, by who?

I've heard so many different stories, so who knows what is true. I've heard stories such as they are still open, they have closed for good, they went bankrupt. So who knows what will happen.

·
Registered
201 Posts
holy sh!t. I knew I'd weathered alot of other saturn businesses going under but I never dreamed the factory support of sms would go way of the dodo.

This would also explain why they referred a customer to me to buy cams instead of selling them directly. I found that EXTREMELY puzzling. :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts