Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturn Redline to hopefully be on DIY Tricked Out TV Show :D . The wonderful people over at DIY have invited me along with allot of other cars to be involved with this show. Where sport car drivers like us add performance products to our cars and show them off. Except the DIY show, Tricked Out shows you how to install these products on your car. I have been talk with the folks at DIY Tricked Out about doing a project on my car. There are no details yet on what’s going to be done yet. But hopefully by June or July some kind of plan will hopefully be in the works. I'm trying to get more exposer for our cars and maybe this will help jump start the market for our cars. I'm also going to be looking for anyone who wants there products on my car as these products will most like bring free advertising. I may be brought on the show for more info about the products for our cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Good luck with that, i hope DIY has fun just installing a K&N intake and custom exhaust and that's about damn it. Doesnt make much of a show when all you can do is two things.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
oh yeah, gauges.. 3 things

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well there is quite a few things they can do! Audio, Rims, Suspension, Custom Interior and PSI piggy back ecu and smaller pulley upgrade. I will already have the K&N CAI by the show. So that will take one of them off. If you guys have any ideas on what you would really like to see in our cars let me know, so I can pass it on to DIY. I hope this will help jump start parts for our cars.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i would love to see the psi kit done and thats all i can think of, and man make sure u give us a time and day of this show

·
Registered
683 Posts
Tower braces front arnd rear, and a grounding kit, A FULL A-piller :( , clear side markers. Pop some holes in the seats for a 4/5 point. Shift Light. Calipar paint. a MSD ig upgrade. Headers. Hmmmm. Slotted rotors (not damn ebay stock-drilled/cross/coated shit) A Booger Bushing kit for the shifter, hell a short(er) throw shifter. Motor mounts. A HID conversion. Springs and end links. Expansion tank / alternate cooling source for IC coolant.
I will think of more, just give me a min. BUT that is what I want.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Haha, that's nuts. Is DIYs studios near Knoxville? Did you ask them to be on the show, or did they ask you?

I don't know if I'd want that host guy touching my car, he seems like a dunce. I saw one show where he was bouncing off the rev limiter to show off the exhaust on a Matrix. :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hmm.. Cooler plugs, a lower thermostat, K&N intake, ground wire kit.

That'd be a good start.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DIY is in Knoxville about 3 miles from my house. I was at Racing Innovations for there Grand Opening and DYI TRICKED OUT was there scouting cars for there show.

Hopefully some more guys will get on here a post more of what they want!!!
I would like to see what the most popular upgrade would be.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
something to take away the wheel hop thats all i would like to see, something we can get out hands on and like just kinda modify to make work, RK Sport mounts or something i dont know just something. to take some of the wheel hop away

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know that one on my list to....

·
Registered
451 Posts
What I would like to see...

I have never seen the show, but if it helps, I would like to see after-market wheels, lowered suspension, more spoiler options, vinyl, and exterior light alternatives. Thank you.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You should check out the show. They have some good ideas on what to do for your car. Tricket out comes on a 9:00am est time on DIY channel.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think they will do that one since they need to do it in 4 hours for the show

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
man i knew i should have went to racing innovations for the re-grand opening. Any clue if the are HP Tuners? So i can start modding this damn car and also if they sell some parts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts