Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We will be working on a forum dedicated to the Saturn Sky and of course you know we are going to add a section here at the RedlineForums for it as well.

In the mean time, if you are interested in the sibling of the Saturn Sky, be sure and check out the Pontiac Solstice Forums for more information about the Kappa platform based vehicles.

Stay tuned here for an update once we have the Saturn Sky website up and running!

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
I believe there is going to be a Red Line Version. Therefore, a SKY Red Line section on here would be appropriate.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not trying to be biased since this is a Saturn site, but does anyone else think the Sky looks 10x better than the Solstice? I like the Sky's edgy-ness, where as the Solstice is way too "bubbly", especially in the front.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Saturn has been dreaming of this car for a long time.. I remember the first concept designs! Back in the day! Saturn has come a long way, and they deserve a car like this to boost sales. Congrats on a sexy beast of a car! ( im pretty drunk so i dont really know whats goin on!) lol

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
isn't really saturn's? it really isn't vauxhall's either though :p Since it's still GM, it's still a full out GM design and I think that's all that matters :D. sexy car though, hopefully you got a satury sky forum up and running by now cause i already know there are a few in full swing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
yes the Sky is nice, and compared to its sister the solstice the sky looks 100 times better. Unfortunatly it is very under powered it may be because of the fact i am used to my redline but other then it being really fun the swing around corners just doesn't have the power I like. The Redline sky will be awsome and a ton of fun, but I thought that the redline will have the 2.4 eco with the turbo. not the 2.0 eco

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
Bradyc101 said:
yes the Sky is nice, and compared to its sister the solstice the sky looks 100 times better. Unfortunatly it is very under powered it may be because of the fact i am used to my redline but other then it being really fun the swing around corners just doesn't have the power I like. The Redline sky will be awsome and a ton of fun, but I thought that the redline will have the 2.4 eco with the turbo. not the 2.0 eco
nope 2.0 eco VVT

·
Registered
49 Posts
why do they keep doing that lol, why wouldn't they give it the 2.4 vvt then design a turbo for it, god.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
'Cuz the 2.0 makes plenty of power, lol.

Besides, I'm working on a hybrid DI/VVT 2.4, so I don't want them too, lol.

I have to agree, the Sky definetly looks better. However, the design isnt really Saturn's.. it's heavily influenced by the Vauxhaull design.
Why do people keep saying this?! The Vauxhall thing was a "coverup" from thebegining. That design was intended for Saturn from the get-go. The concept was shown as a Vauxhall so as to keep people in the dark that Saturn was gonna release it. It worked, too. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
TransAm52804 said:
Not trying to be biased since this is a Saturn site, but does anyone else think the Sky looks 10x better than the Solstice? I like the Sky's edgy-ness, where as the Solstice is way too "bubbly", especially in the front.
Yah! I had a chance to do a pre-evaluation of the Solstice a year before it was release. The Sky does look much better.

Hey, but between me and you, don't you think my Trans Am looks much better and likely out run both of those vehicles if I lose the external cosmetic on it? Hell, the vehicle is probably 4,000 lbs. plus with everything on:

Good weekend Sir,
Matthew

·
Registered
222 Posts
matthewaqui said:
Yah! I had a chance to do a pre-evaluation of the Solstice a year before it was release. The Sky does look much better.

Hey, but between me and you, don't you think my Trans Am looks much better and likely out run both of those vehicles if I lose the external cosmetic on it? Hell, the vehicle is probably 4,000 lbs. plus with everything on:

Good weekend Sir,
Matthew

Oh my god... that poor poor trans-am...

·
Registered
7 Posts
yes Sky in very good looking and nice car i ever had. the Saturn Sky is an attractive sports car crafted with a very refined Saturn mud flap. the Sky looks more aggressive than the mechanically similar Pontiac.

·
Registered
967 Posts
matthewaqui said:

Good weekend Sir,
Matthew
yeah your trans am looks so awesome with its riceout wing and unpainted bodykit....... oh shit just noticed thats not a trans am thats a honda nice photoshop v8 ricers cant get enough of them and they have the gull to tslk shit

·
Registered
307 Posts
Oh wow...take this!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Okay, bear with me here everybody... Does that almost look good? Almost. It's horrid, but actually makes me think that an oversized wing could look really good on that car. Not THAT one mind you, but there's potential there...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Saturn sky really makes me comfortable and easy to drive with a cool parts like of Saturn floor liner. Love the performance, parts were carry out its best to the fullest. Perfectly fit for my lifestyle, coz i'm always on the road trip. This is fun to drive with.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts