Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I final got everything working on this Registry and Map. You can enter your information on the web page and some of the information will be aple to a map. Here is the Link!!!! Register Your Saturn Ion Redline

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks guys

Keeping it on top! Thanks for those that have posted already

·
Registered
609 Posts
Just got done puttin my info in. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
SaturnIONRedline - rather than work against each other (which we seem to be doing), why don't we work together on this? I've gotten information from a LOT of people so far (not all full info, but lots of locations, and partial info) for my version of the registry. I don't have the web skills that you do, though, so like I said - why don't we work together? :)

email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats cool!

Sorry didn't mean to try to over shadow you on this. I have been working on it for a few weeks trying to get it to work. I final got it up in running when I saw yours. I will work on it with you! Beside we are a Saturn Family here!!!
violakat03 said:
SaturnIONRedline - rather than work against each other (which we seem to be doing), why don't we work together on this? I've gotten information from a LOT of people so far (not all full info, but lots of locations, and partial info) for my version of the registry. I don't have the web skills that you do, though, so like I said - why don't we work together? :)

email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
40 + Cars Registerd

Thanks Guys and Gals we have 40+ car registerd. I will be contacting some of you to get missing info. i have had so many register in the last few day I have not been able to keep out with the map. It should be updated by wed. Alot of info! Please keep registering!

Thanks Again

·
Registered
327 Posts
Is it possible to get a list of owners/IDs/mods/whatever on the registry site?

I noticed a big red dot near me, and I'm curious... :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm working on listing user name. Thats it for right now I will have to get permision from everyone to list info like mods

·
Registered
786 Posts
Done :D

·
Registered
1,463 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hey I registered awhile back, didn't give too much detailed information out mainly because I would rather not have all my info out there (yes I know I'm just funny that way) but have yet to see any listing in Dallas, TX for a Redline, I've seen more than just mine by the way.................

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Guys for all your info we have over 100 registered now

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I find it hard to believe that only 3 redlines are in the whole state of TX. :confused: Can you tell us which 3 members you have listed? I'll see if I can "rustle up" some more texas owners to register. :cool:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't release that info unless people want me to

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Anybody know how to fly a plane? Looks like we need to drop some pamphlets over the middle part of the country and the pacific northwest instructing how to register your RL.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
alredline04 said:
Anybody know how to fly a plane? Looks like we need to drop some pamphlets over the middle part of the country and the pacific northwest instructing how to register your RL.
haha.....that'd be great.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
SaturnI0Nredline said:
I can't release that info unless people want me to

ok then can you answer this question, is the listing in Dallas/Fort Worth my listing or is it someone elses? I'm not sure if I gave you enough information to list me on the map. Let me know if I didn't although I'm not sure how much information I'd be willing to share though. Thanks...........

·
Registered
808 Posts
TXRLU said:
I find it hard to believe that only 3 redlines are in the whole state of TX. :confused: Can you tell us which 3 members you have listed? I'll see if I can "rustle up" some more texas owners to register. :cool:
I have tx......................

1 - 20 of 29 Posts