Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was going to the DMV on Ritchie Highway and pulled into the left lane to make a pit stop at a 7-11...while I was waiting at the light I saw a Black redline in the Left lane making a left turn (hope that makes sense). So I was just thinking to myself "Damn...I haven't drove one of those yet....I need to find a dealership and test one out". The light turned green and I just heared him bang thru 1st and 2nd pretty hard....but the most noticable thing was how loud the supercharger was :eek: . I can hear my turbo spool up (Srt-4) louder because of the intake that I have on now....but I'm just wonering if there all like that cause I can hear the S/C even when there stock....but I didn't know if they are that loud when you get on them hard or do ya'll think he has an intake or something. Either way I'm going to have to testdrive one out sometime this weekend. Unless any local peeps want to give me a ride in their car...any takers??? :D

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
They are pretty loud, I think it helps that you can hear it before the car starts really flying.

Listen to the video of Mike Kramer that's posted around here, that thing sounds like it's screaming from 250'.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts