Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw my first redline that was not mine today near Balboa and Roscoe. Black, no plates turning into a car wash.... After 6 weeks of having mine and driving one of the most busy highways in the country, there is another RL in the San Fernando Valley... :D

Mark

·
Registered
556 Posts
It took a long time before I saw the first one, but in the 14 months I've had mine, I have seen 6 or so in the Burbank / Hollywood area.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
BlackRedline04 said:
Almost thought that was mine til you said no plates
Not even dealer plates.. Hey, I need to run by Saturn of the Valley this week. If we can get enough interest, let see if they will throw some burgers on or something for some redlines getting together. Since the boost works, now on to the fog light project.... :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I saw a black Redline heading south on the 5 just before the 2 near Dodger Stadium. This happened on Fathers' day at about 12:00 pm. Was it anyone here?

·
Registered
556 Posts
VueRedline said:
I saw a black Redline heading south on the 5 just before the 2 near Dodger Stadium. This happened on Fathers' day at about 12:00 pm. Was it anyone here?

It could've have easily been me since that's pretty much my neighborhood. However, on Father's Day at noon, I was indoors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts