Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 IRL, magnaflow catback, coilovers, carbon wing, alum splitter, zzp 2.5" header&dp, ZZP Stage 3
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To specifically those of you who own or have owned a scangauge II that was installed on a redline - does it or does it not read iat2 temps?

I don't want a "I don't think so" from someone who never owned one or "aeroforce is better anyway", if I could find an aeroforce I'd just get that. But they're sold out everywhere I look, and I assume discontinued. So I'm looking to get the second best option.

I don't mean to be an ass about it but every thread I looked at those were the only answers I saw.

·
Registered
Red 2006 Saturn IRL Comp
13 Posts
I have an '06 IRL and a scangauge II. It 100% does NOT read iat2, only iat1. A scangauge is pretty much only for basic telemetry..voltage, rpm, iat1 temp and a glorified code reader/eraser. I too am in the marker for dual aeroforce gauges. Though they arent available as you said, but the tech team has stated its only because of "the supply chain issues" that everyone seems to latch onto. Another alternative would be HPtuners but thats not a cheap solution either. Cheers

Reactions: Dappersworth

·
Registered
2007 IRL, magnaflow catback, coilovers, carbon wing, alum splitter, zzp 2.5" header&dp, ZZP Stage 3
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an '06 IRL and a scangauge II. It 100% does NOT read iat2, only iat1. A scangauge is pretty much only for basic telemetry..voltage, rpm, iat1 temp and a glorified code reader/eraser. I too am in the marker for dual aeroforce gauges. Though they arent available as you said, but the tech team has stated its only because of "the supply chain issues" that everyone seems to latch onto. Another alternative would be HPtuners but thats not a cheap solution either. Cheers
Thank you for the answer!

I do have hptuners in order to have my car remote tuned, it was not cheap but the only way I know of to use it for monitoring stuff is to use some sort of tablet with windows, and mount it to the dash. Which sounds like a pain to use.

·
Registered
Red 2006 Saturn IRL Comp
13 Posts
Well that is a solution, checkout Ram mounts like the popos have

1 - 4 of 4 Posts