Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny stuff...i'm sure everyone here has also done this one either on purpose or on accident. I was cruising along a normal street when i see my friend walking and talking on his cell phone. I drop it into second and my supercharger was screaming so loud i saw him jump and jerk his head so fast i thought he coulda broken it. I saw him later tonight and he said just what i thought he would...'that thing scared the shit out of me."

·
Registered
244 Posts
Try having a 2.5" side exit exhaust and scaring unsuspecting people on the side of the road. Or, I'll motion ricers to roll their window down and then nail the throttle!! Scares the piss outta them *insert evil laughter here*

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually...

I'll will have a custom side-exhaust on my Redline after my next pay check. I think it's going to be bad-ass and extremely loud on the drivers side. (The filter and the exhaust are going to be within 4 feet of eachother) that'll scare the shit out a lot of people. :cool:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Redline686 said:
I'll will have a custom side-exhaust on my Redline after my next pay check. I think it's going to be bad-ass and extremely loud on the drivers side. (The filter and the exhaust are going to be within 4 feet of eachother) that'll scare the shit out a lot of people. :cool:

Atta boy!! Pics when your done!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I scared a co-worker when I first bought my Red Line. I punched it in 3rd gear and when the supercharger kicked in real hard at 4K he flinched real bad reaching for the top of the glove box. I was like, "What?" heh :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scooter said:
Atta boy!! Pics when your done!
No doubt. On the 6th ill be getting my paycheck...the day after i'll be making a trip to the closest performance center around which i have one in mind but there may be better and closer ones, i dunno. Ill have pics, don't worry.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I scared the shit out of some friends last weekend. We were driving home from the restaurant talking about how my car handled in tight corners. We were coming up on my street, which is perpindicular to the street we were on,that's a 90 degree corner btw, so I said "watch how fast I can take this corner!" then I downshifted into 2nd, launching the car to about 55 mph, from 30 or so, then sped straight past my street, but everyone in the car thought I was going to take the corner at 55, I thought they were all (especially the chick in the back, my wife's friend) going to have fucking heart attacks! :eek: I laughed so hard! :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats a good joke, i outta try that sometime

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Redline686 said:
Trust me, it is extremely loud. I have an exhaust cutout right behind the driver door. It'll scare the shit out of someone who you downshift. The backfiring from the s/c is incredibly loud, too.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Lucifer said:
I scared the shit out of some friends last weekend. We were driving home from the restaurant talking about how my car handled in tight corners. We were coming up on my street, which is perpindicular to the street we were on,that's a 90 degree corner btw, so I said "watch how fast I can take this corner!" then I downshifted into 2nd, launching the car to about 55 mph, from 30 or so, then sped straight past my street, but everyone in the car thought I was going to take the corner at 55, I thought they were all (especially the chick in the back, my wife's friend) going to have fucking heart attacks! :eek: I laughed so hard! :D

That is too funny!!! I am going to borrow that one...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
huh?

rlinbatonrouge said:
Trust me, it is extremely loud. I have an exhaust cutout right behind the driver door. It'll scare the shit out of someone who you downshift. The backfiring from the s/c is incredibly loud, too.
Backfiring? Never heard that word before about a supercharger, what does it sound like?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Our motto here on F L A is "Go Loud, or Go Home!"

·
Registered
762 Posts
LoL yes I like that joke. I scared the hell outta my friends last night. We were coming home from a train station and we go through the toll both(we had to take turnpike to one) and then I start driving and notice a decently sharp semi circle turn and all and just looked at my friends and said remember I told you how lowered cars handle awesome and how my seats just grip your body :D there like why I just dropped it into second and floored it and took the entire turn at about 65 there like WHOA WHOA WHOA :eek: :eek: were gonna die the entire time we were turning. I just laughed and when it was over there like that was crazy your nuts.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
LOlOloLOL!!! Aw, man, I had Goofyguy in the car and he was all in the back and running we were like SHIT but then he got in and we were driving and I was like check this out I was going like 35 and there was this dime in the middle of the road I saw like a half mile up and around the corner and about 15 minutes later when I got to it I woke him up and I was like WHOA and ran it over, then put some C4 on my chest and said I was Sooperman and a stick hit me and he was like AW MAN WE'RE GUNNA DIE and I exploded the C4 and died and so did he but then I was like dude I'm just kidding and he laughed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts