Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok time for a update you said monday. It rained. Then we hear nothing. What is going on man. You baited us all in with power and I cant wait to Dyno to make sure Im getting my at least 10% or 20hp. But what in the hell is stopping you from saying day to day. Have headers or got headers and started to polish. Or polish is falling off so resent. Lets Go.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
damn man, why keep starting new threads about this, what is this, the 3rd or 4th one now. if you want an update, request it in an already existant thread...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
becuade if you look at the old one he reponds once or twice in a thread and then it seems he never goes back. The past statistics are what Im betting on that by tonight he will answer this one.

And as long as he has 400 of my dollars he will continue to get this type of call. And I assume all who see this thread who bought will keep it up till he does give up some news.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I personally don't think you guys have anything to worry about. SCdyne is a straight up guy. When they're ready, you'll get'm. I've been in the Saturn scene for some time now and he has nevah disapointed anyone yet. (that I know of) Hang in there guys.

·
Registered
416 Posts
scooter said:
I personally don't think you guys have anything to worry about. SCdyne is a straight up guy. When they're ready, you'll get'm. I've been in the Saturn scene for some time now and he has nevah disapointed anyone yet. (that I know of) Hang in there guys.
Tell that to the southern California broad that claims he has horns and wields a tritan.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well Mr Scooter jump on the bandwagon and help us redliners out with the ongoing harassment.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hey goofyguy, you can be upset but send him a pm and keep it between you two. This board is for the redline forum not to personally discredit or publicly humiliate anyone. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but everyone here knows how upset you are.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
not upset just impatient. This thread isnt to start trouble just a reminder. All i care to hear is yeah I get em and now I need to finish them. Where did I say I was upset? Just anxious man. Take it easy if I was going to attack him I would Pm him. And just around here I know theres a few people getting a little impatient as well. I know one guy who may only get to use this header for a few weeks before he wont use the car for months maybe a year. Im just trying to keep Scdyne going along. There is so much intrest in this header he knows it as well.

And that sneaky guy said christmas but he didnt say 04 did he. I got it now. I thought he was behind but hes 11 months ahead.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Free advice: You might want to be careful and not tick the guy off. As hard as he is working to get this done, he just might send you your money back and refuse to deal with you at all! Just my 2 cents! :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude why all the flack. Dont care if he does send my money back. At least Ill have something. I dout he will do that and if he does I have 3 differnt PayPal accounts wouldnt affect me a bit at all.

If I were trying to piss him off I would have canceld here made a Paypal dipute and called my credit card company to stop the payment.

He knows like any business owner I just want, progress. He has one guy on the job fine. That one guy can post for him then. He will know how far along he is as well wont he. Protecting my investment is what I call it. Im doing what so many want to do but dont want the harassment that Im taking for it. I know all of you want to know every day so thats my thread whats todays news.

And the next person who assumes Im upset or trying to be a jerk ask someone who knows me first before you assume what Im doing. Like when I bought the car. Scooter saw me how many times a week. Even when they said the car would be in saturday for pick up. I was there everyday. Not to be annoying to be sure I was not forgoten.

Settle down Merry Christams, and relax guys Im not being a pain yet. I have not sent him 1 pm yet about the matter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
and you shouldnt have to send him a PM about this...i'm surprised you recieved this much flack about it at all. im honestly glad you are doing this in the forum to make him put up. since many people on these forums have bought the header already without seeing the finished product or even proof of existance, he aught to keep yall updated as much as humanly possible. i, for one, am glad you are keeping this as updated as possible, as me and many of my other companions are watching and paying attention to this evaluating the way he is going about it...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank You Very Much Dman. In all honesty I want Redlinekid 04 to get his first. Mostly due to he does not have a lot of time to play with it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
True that!! lol I leave for the Air Force in march , so id like to be able to play with it for a lil while before i wont see her for like 5 or 6 months.... Hopefully we will get them soon. And yes everyone goofyguy isnt pissed ,hes just anxious to get it soon, like we all are that bought them. :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
Dont be bitter towards me just because you gave someone $400 and still have nothing to show for it. Your loss, not mine. :rolleyes:
Again, once its installed, I think you'll be the only that knows anything about "losing"

·
Registered
453 Posts
shaneathan said:
Again, once its installed, I think you'll be the only that knows anything about "losing"

Let me know after you get it next christmas how that goes.

And no offense to anyone, but why defend him? Its my understanding that hes "reliable" in the saturn scene. But its just like these redline mod rumors. Dont be so gullible and believe something so easily. This is just business, and a good businessman would have them made FIRST, then sell them. If hes had such good business before, that shouldnt have been a problem. I know mods for redlines are extremely rare right now, but that doesnt mean you should buy something that doesnt even exist yet. I dont belive it til I see it. And so far, he has shown NO reliability in redline mods. All I saw was a drawing of what it "might" look like. Go ahead and defend away... you still have nothing to show for it. You guys have every right to be angry and frustrated that he broke his promise to have it out before xmas. After all, you did pay 400 bucks, and if you bought from a company like sps or saturn motorsports, etc, and they kept making excuses and delying it, you wouldnt be afraid to speak your mind. YOU paid the guy, he should be kissing ass, not all you.

And I completely understand how you feel goofy.

·
Registered
391 Posts
yea this is pretty bad, hopefully PSI-fi will make a header for us they seem to be informing us alot more, seems like before christmas SCdyne was posting on here everyday, now somehow he disappeared........

·
Registered
493 Posts
Last time i checked, this guy said the weather was so bad he couldn't go anywhere. If he can't go anywhere then i doubt he's busy. If he's not busy then i don't see why he can't walk over to the computer and give an update everyday. It doesn't take a psychologist to see that everyone is paranoid about getting ripped off. Its been what, over a month now? It didn't take 2 days for my friends custom turbo header to be done. Everyone who has paid for a header and not recieved it is entitled to say whatever they want regarding this situation. Everyone else should just stay out of it if they don't have anything positive to say. It doesn't help anything to stick it in someones face that they got screwed, if that is in fact the case. It just adds fuel to the fire.

·
Registered
416 Posts
RedLined said:
Last time i checked, this guy said the weather was so bad he couldn't go anywhere. If he can't go anywhere then i doubt he's busy. If he's not busy then i don't see why he can't walk over to the computer and give an update everyday. It doesn't take a psychologist to see that everyone is paranoid about getting ripped off. Its been what, over a month now? It didn't take 2 days for my friends custom turbo header to be done. Everyone who has paid for a header and not recieved it is entitled to say whatever they want regarding this situation. Everyone else should just stay out of it if they don't have anything positive to say. It doesn't help anything to stick it in someones face that they got screwed, if that is in fact the case. It just adds fuel to the fire.
Agreed. But I don't think anyone is really worried about getting ripped off. At least I'm not. For one, we have plenty of trustworthy sources that say he is for real. Second, this is what credit cards are for in the first place. 0 chance of liability here. I don't receive the header, I get the money back, period. No chance of loss at all. I explained this to the socal chick that has a vendetta against me too.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.