Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any of you get the gasket that Adam said he was gonna "overnight" to us a week and a half ago?

I didn't. I'm not suprised. I was just wondering if anyone actually recieved. Even though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. :mad:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nope. I sent him an email too... no response. Tell me we're going to have to wait another 7 months? I guess it's time to start calling him again.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not gonna even bother trying to contact him. It's pointless. Even if you get a hold of him, he's just going to tell you what you want to hear, just like he did with the header for 6 months.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
nope I talked to him yesterday and he still has not shipped mine so I dont know about all you guys.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Guys, he said he was gonna ship them over night, correct? But did he ever say when he was actually GOING to ship them?? I don't think so, and he might just try and be slick enough to make that differentiation.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nope and he has not replied to my emails...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
call him he answers his phone now.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Finally received the gasket

I received the copper gasket today from Adam. :eek:

See attached picture

I didnt't expect to receive this---Hey it really exists

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
holy shit. I thought they were fake!! Wonder when I will get mine now that I pulled the header off and have sold it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Adam where you at? We need answers!!!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yes it does. They are smaller but the gasket looks to be for both much larger.

·
Registered
384 Posts
You are correct. I looked at the package and on the back it is a sce-9431 accu-seal E

I should have looked more closely

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
but still where is mine?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts