Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These things look really promising. Seeing ads for them all over the Cobalt sites too.

But does anyone actually HAVE one? There was that big group purchase thread a while back, and about a hundred "he says they've been shipped out today" comments. Does anyone actually HAVE one of these in their possession? Not promises. Not phone messages. A HEADER?

If so - installed it yet? Pics? Dynos?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huh. That's too bad... looked promising.

Am I the only one that thinks this guy should stop advertising until he can actually make some? A slight hiccup is one thing - a day or a week's delay - but hasn't this been going on for several weeks now? Couple months? Maybe they should take their ads down....

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
DanM said:
Huh. That's too bad... looked promising.

Am I the only one that thinks this guy should stop advertising until he can actually make some? A slight hiccup is one thing - a day or a week's delay - but hasn't this been going on for several weeks now? Couple months? Maybe they should take their ads down....

Dude, it's been going on since October. We were told we would have them by Xmas and it all went downhill from there.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I would tell anyone you see about this company man, and that no one should hold their breath for results. After watching the hell these guys are going through, I'd never buy anything from SCDyne...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Like I said in the other thread in Ion Discussion, he has until the end of the week to get me a tracking # or I am dropping out and getting a refund.

I think I was actually one of the more patient ones who was sucked into this mess. My patience has worn very thing now though.

If I end up getting a refund, I'll use the money for one of those QTP electric cutouts in the other thread. ;)

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
JPK said:
Like I said in the other thread in Ion Discussion, he has until the end of the week to get me a tracking # or I am dropping out and getting a refund.

I think I was actually one of the more patient ones who was sucked into this mess. My patience has worn very thing now though.

If I end up getting a refund, I'll use the money for one of those QTP electric cutouts in the other thread. ;)
You defended that guy to the end bro, it's just time, I think, to know when to fight a different battle. Trust me, I'd LOVE to buy a header, even after it comes out, and without the group buy. This guy is falling flat on his face at this point, and you guys have been MORE than patient enough!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Well, I was told on Monday that all of them will be shipped out by Tues.

This is his last chance. I've been MORE than kind and patient with this clusterfuck ordeal and with Adam but now I'm just completely fed up with it.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I sent an email to Quick Time Performance and they said that they are looking into creating a header for the RL's and the SS's, but they have other things going on right now. They are making the exhaust dump in the other forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts