Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update!! Did you get em back and are they up to par to ship out. And Pics please setup some pics.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
177 Posts
Update: It's raining here in the desert and has been for the last 2 months.
I think it's official the state of California is no longer in a drought.
Seriously though the polishing shop is located in the Riverside area and because of Snow through the 15 freeway pass they couldn't deliver them. They offered to deliver them around the long way on Monday so we just have to wait. (that's the first set, not all of them)
The rest are about ready to have polished and could be back before the end of the week. They say 4 days.

on a side note:
I'm probably going shop around another place to polish my stuff for now on that is closer to our place so this doesn't happen again. Polishing is a legal and enviro nightmare here in cali and I can't afford to get involved in it.

On another side note:
A Saturn retailer in the area has signed on to be the primary wholesaler/retailer of our products. So they will be the place to call for purchasing in the future and will distribute product to any Saturn retailer too.

I’m going to attempt to get to Wal mart today to get the photos of the headers. I should be able to get them online by Monday night.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. So pictures by tomorrow night shipping by Weekend? And the ones you are getting by the middle to end of next week will that be the complete first order? Thats great news man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
I'm gonna take all next week off and wait for the UPS guy. (lol)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
agreed. Have tools in hand and will attack UPS man on first sight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
goofyguy said:
agreed. Have tools in hand and will attack UPS man on first sight.
Lmao, you guys are hilarious! Too bad i'll iniciate a package-hold and pick it up at UPS immediately upon arrival :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that takes the fun out of the hunt.

Did you get the parts you were wating for today. As well come up with a shipping date?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still wanna know shipping when?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
177 Posts
uh.. today was a total wash..
LITERALLY!
I don't know if you all see california news, but it's raining here like we need to collect pairs of animals and build an arc.
Between the mud slides and road closures we can't go anywhere today.
It sounds lame, but when you live in the desert and it rains this much entire town get swepped away and everything in them.
We have had something like 14 inches of rain in the same number of days and 21 inches (from july to march) is the most ever back in 1921.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
If I remember right, you said your headers are a shorty type. With my eclipse the long tube headers averaged about 10 to 15 more horsepower gains. Would this not be true for our redlines or are they even possible with these cars?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so that sucks what the new news then? Still have a shipping date? Before christmas? J/K please say before the end of january at least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
Blues....sucks when your trying to deliver to anxious customers, I know.

With all the bad weather you guys have been having on the west coast, I sure hope it calms down soon.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
odd year if you think about it. Lets start with uncanny heat in the spring on 04, 4 hurricane go over my damn house, tsunami destoys half of India, Worst weather ever for the Cali area?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
SCdyne said:
uh.. today was a total wash..
LITERALLY!
I don't know if you all see california news, but it's raining here like we need to collect pairs of animals and build an arc.
Between the mud slides and road closures we can't go anywhere today.
It sounds lame, but when you live in the desert and it rains this much entire town get swepped away and everything in them.
We have had something like 14 inches of rain in the same number of days and 21 inches (from july to march) is the most ever back in 1921.

Still dont know how trustworthy this whole header deal is..

But, I can vouch for the rain. Its been non stop for 5 days now, I lost 3.5 days of work because of it. There is a boulder on topanga canyon the size of a house, and there was a mudslide in santa barbara that killed like 11 people. A lot of my coworkers have even gotten snowed in. It even hailed here last week. Had like 3 days of thunderstorms. (yes, this is all a very big deal if you live somewhere that barely gets drizzle in the winter). Its raining RIGHT NOW as I type this! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
Still dont know how trustworthy this whole header deal is..

But, I can vouch for the rain. Its been non stop for 5 days now, I lost 3.5 days of work because of it. There is a boulder on topanga canyon the size of a house, and there was a mudslide in santa barbara that killed like 11 people. A lot of my coworkers have even gotten snowed in. It even hailed here last week. Had like 3 days of thunderstorms. (yes, this is all a very big deal if you live somewhere that barely gets drizzle in the winter). Its raining RIGHT NOW as I type this! :p
Trustworthy? I have 0 to lose, period. If they suck, and don't yield the claimed gains, I return them for a refund. If he disappears, I dispute it on my credit card and get the money back anyway. What in the name of all that is sacred is the big risk here? Besides, of course, me doing circles around you in rush hour traffic. . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
goofyguy said:
so that sucks what the new news then? Still have a shipping date? Before christmas? J/K please say before the end of january at least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
Love that post Yoda!
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top