Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
We should all meet up again down at the Milan Dragway thing. Thats like two weeks away. Might be too soon

ugh my car looks dirty as hell compared to the other ones.

also next one we gotta get urbanmonkeygod, Magikal dragon and we cant forget to invite the girl with the dun up quad coupe

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alredline04 said:
We should all meet up again down at the Milan Dragway thing. Thats like two weeks away. Might be too soon

ugh my car looks dirty as hell compared to the other ones.

also next one we gotta get urbanmonkeygod, Magikal dragon and we cant forget to invite the girl with the dun up quad coupe
I agree with the Milan idea, I bet it would be a blast.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Agh, I just posted this in the other thread in the Redline Discussion forum - I am SO sorry I couldn't make it out there, I got called into work :( But yes, next time, definitely.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Nice!

Who has the black Red Line with the black wheels? That looks good. Would you happen to have a close up picture of it? I'd like to see the details on how the black wheels would look on it.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is myredline's car. No I didn't take any close up pictures of it but he was taking pictures also so maybe he has one.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
all4glh said:
What is all that red wiring in the Blue RL's engine bay?
Under body lights and also the hot wire to the switches I installed next to the shifter. I got lazy and didn't loom it yet.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yup that's my redline with the black wheels. And I do have Close up pics of it.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/713629

I also have a bunch of pics from the meet I will post them when I have internet at home again. Right now I'm at my moms.

Shawn

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
myredline said:
Yup that's my redline with the black wheels. And I do have Close up pics of it.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/713629

I also have a bunch of pics from the meet I will post them when I have internet at home again. Right now I'm at my moms.

Shawn
Do you have anymore pics of your MR2?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yes I have more pics of the MR2. I will have to get them up. Right now I'm rebuilding the motor. I was putting over 400whp on the stock block. :D The motor finally give it up after 180,000 miles :rolleyes:

So when I'm done it should be about 650whp. Then I will have to whoop on some big dog supras.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Where in the hell was my car boys?!??! Just kidding!! Yeah, I think we should all go out to Milan together. Meet up wherever you guys met up on Saturday and than roll in. I'm happy to have a saturn group now! :) :)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Ionchick said:
Where in the hell was my car boys?!??! Just kidding!! Yeah, I think we should all go out to Milan together. Meet up wherever you guys met up on Saturday and than roll in. I'm happy to have a saturn group now! :) :)
It's in my sig what more do you want? J/K. I'm down for Milan I just have to find out where it is.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Milan is a drive, let's just say that. That's why I think we should get together and drive out there. Do the whole road trip kind of deal. It would probably take us at least an hour to an hour and a half to get out there. I think the date for the big show is July 30th, but there are some other dates where you can just go and race.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.